00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Notfatherless just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

the slackers crew

242,278 Views | 7,188 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-21 01:17:41

At 8/21/04 01:01 AM, Painbringer wrote: Better not, or I might just end up raping you guys.

or stash will rape you...

Liberal?!? Bah, they're all fairly conservative. Hell, my dad used to beat the shit outa me, my brother, and my childhood enemies. My mom is more liberal though because she likes dancing to disco, techno, and pop music.

my parents used to be hippies. my mom is still psycho liberal, but my dad is a jesus freak conservative catholic.

Guess it would be very easy for you to fake your death and move to Washington State as close to us as possible.

or i can just apply to whistler community college....

I knew your boxy-looking station wagon didn't have airbags.

BOXY? (referr below) it does have airbags. but they dont deploy during a side inpact wreck....the sensors are in the front....

True. But the terrorist who locked the OCP still hasn't claimed responsibility.

would YOU claim responsibility if it were yoy? i bet they picked straws in the mod forum and its like "oh man...now i have to go lock that huge fucker topic....."

the slackers crew

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic byTemplate88 ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-21 01:44:04

At 8/21/04 01:17 AM, DarthMALak wrote: or stash will rape you...

That would actually be legal according to canadian law.

my parents used to be hippies. my mom is still psycho liberal, but my dad is a jesus freak conservative catholic.

Ironically Jesus himself was an extreme liberal - Since when did Chistianity become so damned conservative?

or i can just apply to whistler community college....

Never heard of it, but there are quite a few Universities in the Vancouver area.

BOXY? (referr below) it does have airbags. but they dont deploy during a side inpact wreck....the sensors are in the front....

Damn! And all this time I thought it was an '80s car.

would YOU claim responsibility if it were yoy? i bet they picked straws in the mod forum and its like "oh man...now i have to go lock that huge fucker topic....."

Of course I would. It's not like you guys can do anything about it.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-21 01:55:56

I thought since its the 100th page Id finally make an effort to post again..... been working overtime these last few weeks, no time to post at all.....

Biteme, I now know why you want to be a writer so much. Virtually every thing you ever type is paragraphs long, often elaborating on the smallest details, either that or you just have a lot to say. Describing everything is a good characteristic of a screen writer.

I know I could never be a writer, as you can see most of my posts are short, randoms comments about nothing, leaving the reader to tie up any loose ends on their own, which is probably the worst characteristic of a writer of most any kind. Thats why im a musician/songwriter, anything I have to write is intentionally short and youre SUPPOSED to not give much away, suppposed to let the listener think about it for themselves. (Im now noticing that this is the most Ive ever written at one time for something that isnt for school). This also explains why Im better at writing music than lyrics.

Well anyway I hope you become a great screenwriter, you obviously have the potential.

On nother note, bringing back the time when I mentioned the Beatles and I believe it was you who said you liked to play the song "Let It Be", that is the next song I will be submitting to the audio portal, it was done on my computer program. like all the stuff I submit to the NG portal. Check it out plz.....

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-21 03:25:26

At 8/21/04 01:55 AM, killtony999 wrote: I thought since its the 100th page Id finally make an effort to post again..... been working overtime these last few weeks, no time to post at all.....

mm, i've been a litt but busier that i normally am, but nothing too much... i got a bunch of homework to do, but i REALLY cbf...
i have just realised that because i am so much of a slacker, i havent done one bit of homework for a couple of months (apart from assignments and that important stuff, and maybe 30 mins of reading a textbook when theres a test the next day... you know, REAL homework. haha)
-
but yeh, i see that nothing is being said about the 100th page. so nice work boyyyys! haha.
'tis good to be around for it :D

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-21 14:44:26

Yay 100 pages.

I reopened my scar yesterday on some coral or something and blood was gushing out, and the saltwater stung.\

I bought one of those fancy Slipknot collared/buttoned shirts.

Umm.. I found the coolest Offspring patch at a store yesterday, and I'm definatly putting it on my backpack...

That's all for now? Yeah....

Well I come home on Wednesday... i think

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-21 20:20:24

good to hear from you Micky.
where is the scar located? arm, leg or soemthing like that? if it was on your face, it would have cained, hehe.
--
well neways, it will be good to have you back. Mainly because it will bring some mix to this thread. instead of it just being 2 seperate convos going on. one between me and Mal, and the other between Mal and Kon... just replying over and over and over! its a making me a crazzzyy!! haha.
'twill be good to have you back!
--
grave news, my friends... grave, grave news.
i'm afraid that you will have to ban me from this club, for, i do not wish to go on like this.
last night, a shallow, evil, eerie night... as i got off my computer... to go to bed... i did one of the worst things in my life, and i shall regret it forever more...
i sat down at my desk, and i... i am scared to say it... i.... did homework for about an hour and 15 mins... on 4 different subjects...
ghastly business that... please, sacrifice me to your slackerish god...
---
HEHEH!! i joke everyone! although i did commit the shocking act, i dun wana Leeeaavveee!! hehe.
well yeh, thats about it from me.
-
and ohhh yeh, i just found out im the no. 19th reviewer on NG... cool, or what?

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-21 22:46:59

At 8/21/04 08:20 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: grave news, my friends... grave, grave news.
i'm afraid that you will have to ban me from this club, for, i do not wish to go on like this.
last night, a shallow, evil, eerie night... as i got off my computer... to go to bed... i did one of the worst things in my life, and i shall regret it forever more...
i sat down at my desk, and i... i am scared to say it... i.... did homework for about an hour and 15 mins... on 4 different subjects...
ghastly business that... please, sacrifice me to your slackerish god...

hey , worry not young padawon. everyone makes mistakes.

and being a slacker doesn't mean being a highschool dropout or failing out of college. it means to get by with minimal effort. if you find your school work is more important, then go a head, i mean, it is your future, slack off in other activities, instead of trying in tennis practice, just sit there with the racket up your ass and dont do anything instead.

and i didn't mention that it was the 100th page (and i got it ^_^) because of konrad's many close calls witht he mods in the OCP topic

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-22 00:46:00

At 8/21/04 10:46 PM, DarthMALak wrote: hey , worry not young padawon. everyone makes mistakes.

hehe, it is indeed a fact.

and being a slacker doesn't mean being a highschool dropout or failing out of college. it means to get by with minimal effort. if you find your school work is more important, then go a head, i mean, it is your future, slack off in other activities, instead of trying in tennis practice, just sit there with the racket up your ass and dont do anything instead.

*smiles* keep in mind it was a joke! i have always done well at school, it just so happens that i am a bright student, who spends too much time trying to distract others in the class - i quote every single teacher i have ever had in my life, and i shit you not, people.
but yeh, i was just joking about being unhappy i did my h/w.
and about tennis, well, i actually LIKE it! haha. my dad was a proffesional, and so was my uncle. and my grandfather was a semi proffesional, so its sort of 'in my blood'. my cousin's in my team, so its good fun. but yeh, im not gonna try for Wimbledon or nething (unlike my daddy did :P)... oh, but he actually got in, lol.
so yeh, i think that i do get by with minimal effort, but when i actually want to do something, i occasionally will do it! hehe.

and i didn't mention that it was the 100th page (and i got it ^_^) because of konrad's many close calls witht he mods in the OCP topic

yes, i realised a couple of days ago that you got the 100th... annoyed me, it did! lol.
well, good to see killtony999 got a post on the page, now lets hope that Ben gets it.
say, do you all remember when we all saved the 2514th post for Ben? - coz of his name, and you (Mal) said that "NO one post here, we must wait for BiteMe2514 to post here"... and then some advertising faggot like 'weedsmoker666' or something like that came in here and posted saying something like "hey guys, do you want your club advertised?" haha, i laughed at him, but only because he was one stupid asshole. lol.
Mal skitsed it at him, and i laughed once again.... good times.... you all remember that?

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-22 17:41:18

At 8/22/04 12:46 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: *smiles* keep in mind it was a joke! i have always done well at school, it just so happens that i am a bright student, who spends too much time trying to distract others in the class - i quote every single teacher i have ever had in my life, and i shit you not, people.

i pissed off my history teacher last year and he called me a "twit" and then at the end of the year before that the same teacher said "alright you ultra-conservative, right wing psycho!" i love messing with my liberal teachers. even if i am pretty liberal myself

but yeh, i was just joking about being unhappy i did my h/w.
and about tennis, well, i actually LIKE it! haha. my dad was a proffesional, and so was my uncle. and my grandfather was a semi proffesional, so its sort of 'in my blood'. my cousin's in my team, so its good fun. but yeh, im not gonna try for Wimbledon or nething (unlike my daddy did :P)... oh, but he actually got in, lol.

thats pretty sweet....my dad uh....did well in highschool track for high jump? haha, but he does something he loves for a career, and i have to hand it to him.

i have a few back up plans for my life. first i have CAD training, so i can always go into construction and landscaping and all that. second, i am on the road to be a PSIA and AASI examinar one day and i can make money teaching instructors how to instruct ^_^. thirdly i am going to take some business management classes in college so that if i want i can make my own ski/board shop one day. i will probably major in something involving personal training or orthapedic surgery.

so even though i may be a slacker, i still understand i need a future

so yeh, i think that i do get by with minimal effort, but when i actually want to do something, i occasionally will do it! hehe.

same here. apparently i'm a borederline genious and my teachers are expecting me to do very well in life...if i try

yes, i realised a couple of days ago that you got the 100th... annoyed me, it did! lol.

i kinda wanted it ^_^. better then the OCP. we'd have races to who got the next milestone. people would have pre-set messeges in windows and just keep reloading untill the time was right and post with the other screen. or people would lurk...or i'd come in, write some dumbass comment and beat konrad to the punch...but then that bastard got back at us all by getting every single milestone afterward >:(

well, good to see killtony999 got a post on the page, now lets hope that Ben gets it.

heh, chances are he wont, the topic is kinda flying lately...not to mention, he's off with a bunch of girlies in the woods

say, do you all remember when we all saved the 2514th post for Ben? - coz of his name, and you (Mal) said that "NO one post here, we must wait for BiteMe2514 to post here"... and then some advertising faggot like 'weedsmoker666' or something like that came in here and posted saying something like "hey guys, do you want your club advertised?" haha, i laughed at him, but only because he was one stupid asshole. lol.

yeah...stupid fucker

Mal skitsed it at him, and i laughed once again.... good times.... you all remember that?

^_^, and yet i am the nicest guy on the site

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-23 01:09:54

At 8/21/04 01:55 AM, killtony999 wrote: Biteme, I now know why you want to be a writer so much. Virtually every thing you ever type is paragraphs long, often elaborating on the smallest details, either that or you just have a lot to say. Describing everything is a good characteristic of a screen writer.
Well anyway I hope you become a great screenwriter, you obviously have the potential.

Thanks a lot, bro. Words of encouragement always help. Even though I've kind of been letting my slacker ways get the better of me for the past few weeks. I'm still no closer to finishing work on my screenplay than I was last month. Nevertheless, thanks for the kind words and good luck with your songwriting. I envy you in that department though. I'm actually a little tone-deaf so I couldn't write the music for a decent song if my life depended on it. That's why I play the drums. On the other hand, I'm fine with lyrics. I actually very recently helped one of my old bandmates rework an old song of his and we've been meaning to get it recorded. If we ever get around to making it sound half-decent, we'll find a way to get it on the Net. So yeah, when you make it big with your music, let me know. When I'm a world-renowned screenwriter, I might need some help putting together an awesome soundtrack. Best of luck, man.

In other news, I've only slept something like four hours in the past two days. Did I ever mention that little film festival that The Girls were thinking about doing? We have a name for it now: The Non-Annual All-Nighter Film Festival. And this one was our very first one. We're planning on doing it more than once a year, hence the whole "non-annual" thing. Either way, The Girls all showed up at my place yesterday afternoon and we all hunkered down, ready for a long night of movies. Of course, not everything went according to plan -- a certain someone showed up an hour late -- and the next thing I knew, most of the group suddenly got sidetracked by Jackass: The Movie, which my brother decided to put on for some reason. Once that died down, however, the good movies started making an appearance. We watched Elephant right off the bat, which my friends seemed to appreciate, but when I put on The Dreamers, one of the male friends that The Girls decided to bring along, started going off about how it was a horrible movie and how it was almost as bad as Lost In Translation. Now, considering the fact that I own both The Dreamers and Lost In Translation, and the fact that this friend of theirs' was joking about watching a Pokémon movie for the film festival, what right does he have to criticize my taste in movies just because his is nonexistent? I'm sick of philistines like that. What really irks me though, is that The Girls seem to find his ignorance as an indication of his innocence and they all seem to think of him as "cute". I'll never understand women. Oh well, on with the show.

After that, there was a brief intermission as our food arrived, which I wouldn't have minded were it not due to the fact that it gave everyone another opportunity to get sidetracked again. Someone started playing around with my movie channels and soon enough, people were watching crap like Bad Boys 2, American Wedding and 8 Mile. An hour later though, we were back in the game. Of course, by now, it was around two in the morning so people started dropping off. Everyone seemed to really enjoy Clerks though. That was the third official movie of the night. Most even tried to stay awake for it. Next up, a mediocre thriller by the name of Frailty. Not my idea. Hell, even I was making snide comments about that one. That movie was just a waste of time. At least we finished off the night right though: Y Tu Mamá También. But wait! No, not subtitles! Anything but subtitles! My God, our generation's gone downhill. I think they had more fun watching Eurotrip in the wee hours of the morning than they had all night.

It was all worth it for me though. I finally got around to showing The Girls all the movies that I've been ranting and raving about for months. That, and I am now determined to get myself a DVD copy of Elephant. The one we watched last night was a rental. All in all, the 1st Non-Annual All-Nighter Film Festival was a success. I'd be happier but I've kind of forgotten what it feels like to have normal eyelids. I really need sleep. But yeah, Elephant's a pretty sweet movie. After all, how can the 2003 Palme d'Or be wrong, huh?

Oh, and congratulations to all on the hundredth page. Slack on, guys, slack on.

the slackers crew

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-23 07:32:35

MAL: 'tis good to know you have a future in hand, i shall probably get a job in finance or something... i do like money.

At 8/23/04 01:09 AM, biteme2514 wrote: Oh, and congratulations to all on the hundredth page. Slack on, guys, slack on.

sorry mate, your posts are just too damn long for me to go through. i shall rely on MAL to once again interperate them for me... but i did read the last line, and 'twas a good one...
we shall, ohhhh, how we shall...
--
goodnight all, back at school...

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-23 16:55:56

At 8/23/04 01:09 AM, biteme2514 wrote: Oh, and congratulations to all on the hundredth page. Slack on, guys, slack on.

you. fucker.

ok. guess i'll translate:

ben and a bunch of chicks and some other dude watched a shitload of movies. like "elephant" and "the dreamers" and "american wedding" and the first thing they watched was "jackass"

then some dude voiced his own opinion on "the dreamers" and nazi ben got mad because he was just joking around and saying that pokemon was better.

um...yeah, i think thats it (damnit ben, we dont need the play-by-play, reading that is like reading a required book for school for us! we're slackers, damnit!)

oh yeah, if you get the chance, could you explain this "elephant" movie?

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-23 21:15:42

Man, it has been quite a few days since I last posted here - Obviously the games have lured me away from the BBS.

You know, I miss the fast paced rant conversations of the olden days.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-23 21:19:07

At 8/23/04 09:15 PM, Painbringer wrote: Man, it has been quite a few days since I last posted here - Obviously the games have lured me away from the BBS.

You know, I miss the fast paced rant conversations of the olden days.

the flaming fuck are you talking about? you havn't posted for only 2 days...and our fast paced rant conversations have been happening all week in here.....stop your bitching

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-23 21:36:36

At 8/23/04 09:19 PM, DarthMALak wrote: stop your bitching

Man, what crawled up your ass today? Oh well, that's what you can expect from a former apprentice who became dark lord by trying to kill his master...

Anyway, now that we all know of Isthatlegal's recent victory over Shrapnel, it's time I told you something even more shocking...

-Fatboy-'s friend got hit by a SUV yesterday and died earlier today in hospital. Yup, another NG related death.

He said he will eventually make a topic about it though.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-23 22:14:56

At 8/23/04 09:36 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 8/23/04 09:19 PM, DarthMALak wrote: stop your bitching
Man, what crawled up your ass today? Oh well, that's what you can expect from a former apprentice who became dark lord by trying to kill his master...

Anyway, now that we all know of Isthatlegal's recent victory over Shrapnel, it's time I told you something even more shocking...

that topic died fast

-Fatboy-'s friend got hit by a SUV yesterday and died earlier today in hospital. Yup, another NG related death.

He said he will eventually make a topic about it though.

yeah, he was telling me today. i feel for the kid man. he said he doesn't take that stuff easily. i hope he took my advice and seeks a professional to talk to about it. losing a friend is hard. i kind of did last june when my bro's friend and my friend's brother died when he fell off a rock wall. i knew him pretty well, and i took it kinda hard. his funeral is the last time i remember crying.

i wish chris and all his friends and his deciest friend's family luck with the matter and give them my condolences

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-23 23:09:02

At 8/23/04 10:14 PM, DarthMALak wrote: that topic died fast

Either all the vets have left, or there's hardly anyone here who cares.

he said he doesn't take that stuff easily.

Well that can't be good.

his funeral is the last time i remember crying.

At least you had close friends - I didn't. Well, on the day I heard about a nearby girl hanging herself, I didn't cry, but was affected enough to go slightly insane for a day and just walk in circles thinking about undoing her death. Still, I recovered quickly the next day.

i wish chris and all his friends and his deciest friend's family luck with the matter and give them my condolences

We shall see.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-23 23:15:48

At 8/23/04 11:09 PM, Painbringer wrote:
Either all the vets have left, or there's hardly anyone here who cares.

i've seen more vets recently then i have in a long time.

At least you had close friends - I didn't. Well, on the day I heard about a nearby girl hanging herself, I didn't cry, but was affected enough to go slightly insane for a day and just walk in circles thinking about undoing her death. Still, I recovered quickly the next day.

it wasn't that easy for me. you see, i was going through a pretty rough depression (if you didn't notice, i kinda dissapeared from newgrounds for a little while) and even though i am happy i was able to fight through it and actually find myself and have an understanding of who i am and where i stand now, it was not a good time. it was crunch time in school too, last few days of classes.

then you get word one day. walk into school and sit there, half crying, completely blank the entire day. the entire school was like that, people would start crying at mention of him and others were just blank the entire day.

We shall see.

yea

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-23 23:42:37

At 8/23/04 11:15 PM, DarthMALak wrote: i've seen more vets recently then i have in a long time.

How so?

it was crunch time in school too, last few days of classes.

Same thing with Benny and his music teacher.

then you get word one day. walk into school and sit there, half crying, completely blank the entire day.

That's gotta suck.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-23 23:59:44

At 8/23/04 11:42 PM, Painbringer wrote: How so?

jonas returned today, most of the mods are back to posting. j3nnica has been back recently. allpro has been around much mroe then he has in a few months. shazzam is around. even michalinman (not really a vet) and niteshade, many.

Same thing with Benny and his music teacher.

he was going through a depression too? i didn't know that

That's gotta suck.

yeah it did. i mean, this kid lived up to everything said at his funeral!

which reminds me of a great quote i saw the other day: live your life so that the preist wont have to lie at your funeral

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-24 00:55:19

At 8/23/04 11:59 PM, DarthMALak wrote: many.

I take it that they have returned from some long vacation.

he was going through a depression too? i didn't know that

*Confused*
By "he" who are you refering to (Ben or teacher)?

And what I meant is that Ben found out about his teacher just a few days before the finals - Just like you said about your friend, right?

live your life so that the preist wont have to lie at your funeral

I rather not worry about that.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-24 05:08:43

ooohhh.... all of this talk about dying sux....
now, what is this i hear about 'Isthatlegal' and 'Shrapnel'??? im sorry guys, but i only post in 4 threads, so im totally out of the loop... did something happen, like and exp overtake or something like that? enlighten me on the matter, would ya?
--
Mal: thx for the translation, now i have a form of communicating with Ben... although occasionally i think he doesnt even know who i am, i dont think i can think of a time when he actually said something directed to ME... o well.
-
Sux, Pain... dun worry tho, you'll get over it.
-
anyways, i've got work to do... good work and bad work.
i've set myself a goal this month of doing 20 reviews a day. its held up so far, and im going strong... but then theres the BAD work, homework... ugh. well, its not much, and im thankful i dont have any assignments due...
WAIT A SECOND! i have a french oral speach thingy due on thursday (its currently tuesday night) and i havent started!? well, i got one word for that... well, two actually... MEH, and BAH!
oh yeh, and i got a Drama assignment today... well, same two words to that aswell, i guess...
--
on another note, im having steak for dinner :D heheh, yum-0!

laters, all

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-24 05:52:13

At 8/24/04 05:08 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: did something happen, like and exp overtake or something like that?

Not experience, but topic size - You see, the ASM is now officially the biggest topic of all time. You can read about it here:
www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=165121

Get over it?!? Ha! I don't even know that guy and am kinda tempted to provoke his living friend - I'm crazy like that.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-24 07:00:45

At 8/24/04 05:52 AM, Painbringer wrote:
At 8/24/04 05:08 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: did something happen, like and exp overtake or something like that?
Not experience, but topic size - You see, the ASM is now officially the biggest topic of all time. You can read about it here:
www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=165121

hmm, yes yes... i went to the ASM yesterday, and say that it was like 850 pages. i was suprised, but i thought the army was the biggest thread...
hmm, so what thread is the ASM now bigger than? something that shrapnel obviously started....

Get over it?!? Ha! I don't even know that guy and am kinda tempted to provoke his living friend - I'm crazy like that.

lol, well just stay calm... untill you are back to your normal self. heh.
well, i am going off to the land of nod in 30 mins, so if no1 else posts something i can reply to in that time, g'night.

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-24 16:14:07

At 8/24/04 07:00 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: it was like 850 pages.

Correction: 830.

i was suprised, but i thought the army was the biggest thread...

NG army got locked recently by the request of their founder, Enoll - They were about 1000 posts away from NG's Biggest Topic.

hmm, so what thread is the ASM now bigger than? something that shrapnel obviously started....

Man, this is turning into one of those old "who" jokes. Shrapnel's topic is NG's Biggest Topic, and that's its real name! Have you not even read my topic? That is a bannable offense you know.

well, i am going off to the land of nod in 30 mins, so if no1 else posts something i can reply to in that time, g'night.

You mean you're part of that ancient secret socity? :-)

BTW, I just got the 3000th club milestone.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-24 19:00:20

At 8/24/04 12:55 AM, Painbringer wrote: I take it that they have returned from some long vacation.

i missed the month long circle jerk?! damnit!

*Confused*
By "he" who are you refering to (Ben or teacher)?

bent, you said he was going through the same thing at the time. i didn't know you were reffering to just the end of school or the entire thing.

I rather not worry about that.

meh. i like that theory. and chris told me he liked it too when he read the topic (my god, he's lurking around still!)

but yeah, i like to think of it as living your life as a good person. treat others well, be helpfull. dont leave with people thinking you were a shithead. if i were to die tomarrow i'd want peopel to think of me as the person i've been striving to be: a good friend, a good person, somebody you could go to.

of course. everybody want's to have the legacy. there aren't many "good people" left in the world. and its hard to find them around here. sure everybody deep down is a good person. but it seems that there aren't many who are, all the way through, people who desurve what is said about them in nice ways.

homer was one of those people who lived up to everything people remembered fondly about him.

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-24 21:06:04

At 8/24/04 07:00 PM, DarthMALak wrote: i missed the month long circle jerk?! damnit!

I don't think you'd wanna touch their pee-pees. For all you know they may not had any means to clean themselves over there.

bent, you said he was going through the same thing at the time. i didn't know you were reffering to just the end of school or the entire thing.

Well, Ben did say he felt like shit soon after he found out. It lasted a few days too. Still, I was refering to the time.

And who are you calling bent!?

meh. i like that theory. and chris told me he liked it too when he read the topic (my god, he's lurking around still!)

Yeah, he's hiding in the left tower speaker.

but yeah, i like to think of it as living your life as a good person.....

You know, all the stuff you just said reminds me of the Jedi teachings and such. It's amazing how different religions can mean the same things when it comes to being good.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-24 21:10:11

At 8/24/04 09:06 PM, Painbringer wrote: I don't think you'd wanna touch their pee-pees. For all you know they may not had any means to clean themselves over there.

;P

Well, Ben did say he felt like shit soon after he found out. It lasted a few days too. Still, I was refering to the time.

who wouldent in that situation? (assuming your not some sadistic freak)

And who are you calling bent!?

i meant "ben" not "bent"

Yeah, he's hiding in the left tower speaker.

'
@_@

You know, all the stuff you just said reminds me of the Jedi teachings and such. It's amazing how different religions can mean the same things when it comes to being good.

its pretty much the core of most religions. thats why i respect that organized religion is perfectly fine. it just doesn't work for me. but its not like i'm trying to rebel from it all, i still have my morals and that from when i was young and dad dragged me to church every sunday

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-24 21:24:39

At 8/24/04 09:10 PM, DarthMALak wrote: who wouldent in that situation? (assuming your not some sadistic freak)

I guess with me it all depends on the person. I can never truely disrespect a dead person, but nonetheless, I could find their death funny.

And yeah, I do joke about all your guys' future deaths, but I can only guess how it would affect me if it really happened - Especially if it was nasty and right in front of me.

i meant "ben" not "bent"

Duh.

its pretty much the core of most religions. thats why i respect that organized religion is perfectly fine. it just doesn't work for me.

Yeah, I'm not all that compatable with the lifestyles myself, but I do like having an understanding of various religions just to make good points and such.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to the slackers crew 2004-08-25 02:19:41

At 8/24/04 04:14 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 8/24/04 07:00 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: it was like 850 pages.
Correction: 830.

ppphhhh! who cares! its probably 850 by now, neways... lol.

i was suprised, but i thought the army was the biggest thread...
NG army got locked recently by the request of their founder, Enoll - They were about 1000 posts away from NG's Biggest Topic.

dang! that really sucks, i mean, how many people will now hate Enoll, eh? o well, these things happen

Man, this is turning into one of those old "who" jokes. Shrapnel's topic is NG's Biggest Topic, and that's its real name! Have you not even read my topic? That is a bannable offense you know.

omfg KE? i am totally not following... Shrapnels topic is NG's biggest topic (ok, sure) 'and that's its real name'? sooo, the threads name is Shrapnel? if so, okely dokely... 'tis all good good.
'Have you not even read my topic?' if by that, do you mean the first post in this thread? ahhh! im going crazy i think... and yes, i know that its a bannable offence to post somewhere if you havent read any of whats been said... but i really think i should go read the first post in this topic... i never did that o.O
any-whoo, that was confusing. dont blame me, i have a small brain. haha.

You mean you're part of that ancient secret socity? :-)

WHA? you sir, well... theres something wrong with you o.O...
are you talking about the Stone Cutters or something? lol.

BTW, I just got the 3000th club milestone.

SOAB.... hmm, MAL had been telling me that you started to get every GD milestone a while back... looks like he was right.
well, without my 2,999th post, you wouldnt have done it :) lol. (maybe you still would have, i dunno... and meh, i dun care!)
--
hmm, looks like im not in a convo at the moment! better start one up soon....