00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Admin Support Krew

1,470 Views | 21 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

NG Admin Support Krew 2003-03-01 13:36:38

liljim, and wade, and wats his face, err tom.. they do wunderful job for all NG users, so this klub will assist them and the moderators;

Mods, Admin, Judges; plz post request for help on code bug-testing or creation of NG related actionscript and FLAs, etc, or email to any A.S.K. member :)

..well, PLZ JOIGN AP, ..or ASK!

NG Admin Support Krew

Response to NG Admin Support Krew 2003-03-01 13:48:02

At 3/1/03 01:36 PM, Judge_MORPH wrote: liljim, and wade, and wats his face, err tom.. they do wunderful job for all NG users, so this klub will assist them and the moderators;

Mods, Admin, Judges; plz post request for help on code bug-testing or creation of NG related actionscript and FLAs, etc, or email to any A.S.K. member :)

..well, PLZ JOIGN AP, ..or ASK!

Kissing ass for power? For shame...Wade has said a million times not to do such things...

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Admin Support Krew 2003-03-01 13:56:20

At 3/1/03 01:48 PM, aviewaskewed wrote:
stuff.

thanks for joining!

well, i already helped liljim once before, so this is nothing new under the Sun. Arn't you happy to have clickable/linkable Sig-pics, ...etc?!

p.s. This was 1ST new thread in the klub section ..so i tested the forum script too!

HOW TEH K-E-W-L is that !!!! :o)

Response to NG Admin Support Krew 2003-03-01 14:09:53

I have no idea what you just said dude......It's all a blur.....

Response to NG Admin Support Krew 2003-03-01 14:26:09

At 3/1/03 02:09 PM, b3nnic3 wrote: I have no idea what you just said dude......It's all a blur.....

curious?

i'd need a screen shot to know what u mean

Response to NG Admin Support Krew 2003-03-01 15:06:12

At 3/1/03 01:56 PM, Judge_MORPH wrote: HOW TEH K-E-W-L is that !!!! :o)

Very kewl!

Response to NG Admin Support Krew 2003-03-01 16:39:31

how to make a link to your club topic?

here's how.. but plz replace [ with "<" and ] with ">"

[A HREF="http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/post.php?tid=######"]your club name here![/A]

..you'll need to copy the topic id from your browser address bar. Remember the "quotes" ..otherwise it's easy.

Response to NG Admin Support Krew 2003-03-01 16:42:32

At 3/1/03 01:56 PM, Judge_MORPH wrote: Arn't you happy to have clickable/linkable Sig-pics, ...etc?!

hahahaha, you shouldn't try to take credit for things you had no role in...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 11:11 pm
To: liljim
Subject: miscellaneous suggestions for NG

3) links for sig pics

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 10:25 am
To: Steven Guzzi
Cc: Wade Fulp
Subject: Re: miscellaneous suggestions for NG

3. Yeah, I'll add that in! I don't see why I didn't do that in the first place. :)

##########

There was much more in the the emails but I trimmed it all out. That email he sent me was the same one in which he told me I was upgraded to moderator (which is why it was CC'ed to Wade).

:)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Admin Support Krew 2003-03-01 17:18:12

At 3/1/03 04:42 PM, Stuporman wrote:
hahahaha, you shouldn't try to take credit for things you had no role in...

)

haha, nice try!

i had a few emails with liljim about it (which happened prior to the creation of mods)

Judge_DREDD - Fri Jan 17 01:54:02 2003; "p.s. NewGrundling and I both figured a way to make our SIG PIC CLICKABLE (linkable) ...."

James - Fri, 17 Jan 2003 00:02:30; "I know about this. I am prepared to let it slide for the time being due to having lots of other pressing stuff to do. :)"

Stuporman 0 Judge_DREDD 1 ;D

NG Admin Support Krew

Response to NG Admin Support Krew 2003-03-01 17:43:11

Telling him you did it without the option being available does not equate to suggesting it be made available. I suggested it, and then he made it available. So "haha, nice try".

you = zero

BBS Signature

Response to NG Admin Support Krew 2003-03-01 17:51:55

At 3/1/03 05:43 PM, Stuporman wrote: Telling him you did it without the option being available does not equate to suggesting it be made available.

QED, it does!!

WE did it BEFORE liljim knew about it (white-hat haxxorz ;)_or haven't you heard that term before??

Judge_DREDD 2 Stuporman -1

Response to NG Admin Support Krew 2003-03-01 19:02:44

You and Newgrundling did it before liljim put it in. That's all fine and good, but it has nothing to do with everyone else, it only has to do with you and Newgrundling. You didn't contribute anything by finding out a little signature trick (which I would definately NOT call "hacking"), so don't act as if you did. In any case, the DAY AFTER I SUGGESTED IT it was in place, so I win.

Meh, I can't believe I even bothered with this stupid petty argument. :\

BBS Signature

Response to NG Admin Support Krew 2003-03-01 19:48:29

At 3/1/03 07:02 PM, Stuporman wrote:
Meh, I can't believe I even bothered with this stupid petty argument. :\

*coughs*

IT NOT STUPID AND PETTY when a mod laughs, and accuses me of lying in my own (1st ever) Admin Support Club ???

*continues retort*

In any case, the DAY AFTER I SUGGESTED IT it was in place, so I win.

NO. he said "due to having lots of other pressing stuff to do.." ..he was too busy making MODS and other things, like fixing the login-bug - which WAS by my helping!

Stupid-man -2 Judge_DREDD wins!

Flawless Victory!!!

which I would definately NOT call "hacking", so don't act as if you did.

:] yep! so means you can't..

NG Admin Support Krew

Response to NG Admin Support Krew 2003-03-01 22:21:11

At 3/1/03 07:48 PM, Judge_DREDD wrote: *coughs*

Okay then? Try some throat spray.

IT NOT STUPID AND PETTY when a mod laughs, and accuses me of lying in my own (1st ever) Admin Support Club ???

First off, I challenge you to find an instance in which I accuse you of lying. My point from the start was that you were taking credit for something that you should not have. Asking a fellow user (who was pointing out your blatant ass-kissing) "Arn't you happy to have clickable/linkable Sig-pics, ...etc?!" implies that you are the reason we all have sig pic links. You are not.

NO. he said "due to having lots of other pressing stuff to do.."

The entire quote from his response reads "I know about this. I am prepared to let it slide for the time being due to having lots of other pressing stuff to do. :)" I'm fairly positive that he was referring to the fact that there was a bug that allowed you to do this, and not to making it an official feature. But of course, you probably don't want to believe that. Perhaps you need to re-read his response to you. I don't see him say anywhere "sure, I'll add that in for everyone!". Again, perhaps you should re-read his response to me. He says, clearly, "Yeah, I'll add that in! I don't see why I didn't do that in the first place. :)". If it was already on his list of things to do, then he would have said so.

Stupid-man -2 Judge_DREDD wins!
Flawless Victory!!!

A larger case of denial I have not seen.

^______^

yep! so means you can't..

Yes, "so means" you are only kidding yourself if you believe that.

Gee golly gumdrops, a linked image. What an amazing hack. ***YAWN***

NG Admin Support Krew

BBS Signature

Response to NG Admin Support Krew 2003-03-02 00:36:23

At 3/1/03 10:21 PM, Stuporman wrote:
Gee golly gumdrops, a linked image. What an amazing hack. ***YAWN***

:)_how to make a linked post image!

here's how.. but plz replace [ with < and ] with >

[/A][A HREF="http://www......."]whatever-text!

..then add your prefered pic [Choose]

Response to NG Admin Support Krew 2003-03-02 01:09:57

At 3/2/03 12:36 AM, Judge_DREDD wrote:
)_how to make a linked post image!

Maybe you didn't realize that I linked the image in my last post...or maybe you did. Either way, I guess you had to respond with something after being completely shut down like that.

:)

BBS Signature

Response to NG Admin Support Krew 2003-03-02 03:15:11

y make a club for this, isnt it easier for them to post for help in another place??

Response to NG Admin Support Krew 2003-03-02 06:37:54

At 3/2/03 03:15 AM, Zio_Shirai wrote: y make a club for this, isnt it easier for them to post for help in another place?

you'd think so, but i've personally never seen a request for outside help because of the "flood effect" that aviewaskewed mentions.

Tom has been making tuts and stuff recently, but i mostly see ppl asking him to concentrate on Pico2. Also liljim is doing so many new features, it's only a matter of time before bug-testing on more advanced scripts are needed.

Anyway, when that day comes, then they'll know who to A.S.K.
And in the meantime we won't have to do any "kissing up".. only "sign up" :)

Response to NG Admin Support Krew 2003-03-02 08:20:04

yea so brutal
<a herf="http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/user_images/pics/10/740000/ngbbs3e6154d dda242.gif"

Response to NG Admin Support Krew 2003-03-07 15:28:41

I hate them very much so that I almost don't ever want moderators here to get rid of the s*** that's on BBS. It's a small cost.

http://www.youdontknowwhoiam.org

Response to NG Admin Support Krew 2003-03-07 18:32:45

At 3/7/03 03:28 PM, Pimpin_car_lover wrote: I hate them very much

Dont worry, the feeling is mutual. I should have banned you for 7 days, not 3.

Response to NG Admin Support Krew 2003-03-15 18:45:08

At 3/7/03 06:32 PM, MyNamesTanner wrote:
At 3/7/03 03:28 PM, Pimpin_car_lover wrote: I hate them very much
Dont worry, the feeling is mutual. I should have banned you for 7 days, not 3.

why?