00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Help For Loading Title Design Fps

712 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Help For Loading Title Design Fps 2006-03-12 15:40:27

hi i need help to design the loading screen for this game. im not sure what the title should be yet im thinking somthing like DEFENCE FORCE or PRIME FORCE. its a frst person shooter and you play as a turret holder on a base shooting at incomming enemies trying to destroy your base wall. you are blue and the bad guys are red. the blues are named Primes and the bad guys Frigs. this game will be separated into 10 levels and between every second level there will be a boss (level level boss level level boss etc..) each level will basically be called a fleet. and new bad guys are introduced in each fleet, vehiclesrocket troopers suicide bombers etc. and between each fleet there will be a shop and you will be able to buy health bonuses or upgrade gun reloads or buy guns or mines. the last level however you will play as an alli on a bi plane shooting at a big flying vehicle. (the last boss) the allies are called Rays. they are yellow. i think this can be a big hit...hope you help im going to be very picky. the design style of these characters are like a mix of World war 1 and 2 a little cold war and some fantasy... anyways.

BBS Signature

Response to Help For Loading Title Design Fps 2006-03-12 15:46:34

heres a screenshot of the game play, the first level... you shoot the red guys... well in the real game ou wont have turrets on your wall shooting for you youll have to buy them. and i am aiming to the wall because i want you to see the bad guys not because im shooting at the wall.

BBS Signature

Response to Help For Loading Title Design Fps 2006-03-12 15:50:10

What screen shot? I see the first one but wheres the one of gameplay?

BBS Signature

Response to Help For Loading Title Design Fps 2006-03-12 15:56:33

sorry heres the screen shot:

BBS Signature

Response to Help For Loading Title Design Fps 2006-03-12 16:04:21

any questions?

BBS Signature

Response to Help For Loading Title Design Fps 2006-03-12 16:07:04

It looks pretty good so far. Do you have a demo to show us or is all you got is screenies of it?

For a loading title, you could have LOADING in large letters, and the guy you play as standing next to it doing some pose or somthing. I dunno.

BBS Signature

Response to Help For Loading Title Design Fps 2006-03-12 16:16:07

thats cool, i was thinking somthing more like.. panoramic or whatever. see i have some ideas but i need help on a good title designer... like a cool font and good shading...
i need the title of the game in the loading screen rather than the word loading

BBS Signature