00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Flashplayer has gone too far.

8,791 Views | 164 Replies

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 19:53:52

It is sad that you are all so immature to spam a site...
pathetic losers. This is TH from FP if you must know, I don't care if y'all know. You should just know how immature this is.

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 19:54:56

Did ANY of you geniuses think to email any of the admins of NG about this? Or any of the authors?

Hm? Or did you just run off in an immature 'woo free spam!!111' rampage?

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 19:55:16

At 4/25/05 07:53 PM, spammage wrote: It is sad that you are all so immature to spam a site...
pathetic losers. This is TH from FP if you must know, I don't care if y'all know. You should just know how immature this is.

If you read the thread, you would have found out that it was dumbasses that spammed your site.

BBS Signature

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 19:56:03

At 4/25/05 07:52 PM, Pillullis wrote: Anyway.. You are a FP fanboy after all, it doesnt matter... Now go somewhere else and buy some candies...

)

What kind of a refute was that? You didn't even answer directly to what was said. You changed the subjecy entirely. Probably because you can't think of anything smart to say.

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 19:56:55

Oh, you see, that is why I'm not spamming. I have no idea if it isn't everybody's idea.

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 19:58:59

At 4/25/05 07:37 PM, TheLastRule wrote:

God, you look stoned in that pic.

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 19:59:08

At 4/25/05 07:53 PM, spammage wrote: It is sad that you are all so immature to spam a site...

Just to let you know, although I have never visited FlashPlayer before today (when this issue came up) I hold no ill will towards you or anyone else who frequents your site, and I wish you to know that the only people that are spamming your boards are the members of Newgrounds probably not respected anyway who want to be noticed.

I hope you don't think every single person here is unreasonable and immature, but it is a good bet that the majority of the members here are. If you want more civilized discussion, check out the Where Is/How to section of these forums, and the politics section. This falls under politics actually due to a 'war' of sorts between two similar web sites.

People get offended and over-react, and it doesn't help that most people here are <14. I hope you consider visiting here again, if not for how the more lame members of Newgrounds have treated you then for our flash content and the valued members' reactions.

BBS Signature

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 19:59:39

It is really pathetic though, why punish all of the members of FP for something we can't control?

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 19:59:46

Oh god no TH you suck! And you don't have any proof that fp stole the movies. And even if we did, wow, FUCKING TWO MOVIES.

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 20:00:09

At 4/25/05 07:56 PM, DinosaurDave wrote: What kind of a refute was that? You didn't even answer directly to what was said. You changed the subjecy entirely. Probably because you can't think of anything smart to say.

He actually said the smartest thing I have ever heard anyone say.

Fancy Signature

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 20:00:48

If anything this thread has taught us that NG>FP

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 20:01:13

At 4/25/05 07:58 PM, Irish_Jim wrote:
At 4/25/05 07:37 PM, TheLastRule wrote:
God, you look stoned in that pic.

thats not me i look way more less stoned
thats chris... hes a bastard... literaly

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 20:01:14

At 4/25/05 07:59 PM, soutafrica340 wrote: Oh god no TH you suck! And you don't have any proof that fp stole the movies. And even if we did, wow, FUCKING TWO MOVIES.

Who's TH?

BBS Signature

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 20:01:27

At 4/25/05 08:00 PM, Pink_Floyd wrote:
At 4/25/05 07:56 PM, DinosaurDave wrote: What kind of a refute was that? You didn't even answer directly to what was said. You changed the subjecy entirely. Probably because you can't think of anything smart to say.
He actually said the smartest thing I have ever heard anyone say.

o.o You haven't really heard many smart things then.

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 20:03:15

At 4/25/05 08:00 PM, what_is_my_alias wrote: If anything this thread has taught us that NG>FP

This thread hasn't taught me anything. All the members of FP that I see here are being infinitely more reasonable than any member of Newgrounds. But I have never been to FP before and don't feel like navigating the site to see if the movies there have mostly been submitted or stolen.

Don't be ridiculous.

BBS Signature

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 20:03:39

Wow this thread has gotten silly. So many alts.

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 20:04:30

At 4/25/05 07:53 PM, Grade-A wrote:
At 4/25/05 07:50 PM, spammage wrote:
They're worse. They make lame comments, they make dumbass comments. And they make accounts just to flame other members of a FAR superior site. Flaming a site with more than 730,000 members will just get you flamed. You just made a bad reputation of your site.

Woah woah woah, hold the phone, people! Who says that having a shitload of members is good? It's all about the ratios. At fp, about 98% of the flashes are quality, while at ng, about 98% of the flashes suck. You can't deny the statistics. Anyone who says "well at lest ew iddnt saetl the flsha!!!1" officialy sucks. Non-sarcastic kudos to the intellegent person who talked about the how-to and politics sections of NG. You're one of the first NGers who doesn't suck I've met all day.

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 20:05:04

At 4/25/05 08:01 PM, DinosaurDave wrote: o.o You haven't really heard many smart things then.

Except for you'r mom's vagina.

Oh, burn.

Fancy Signature

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 20:07:16

At 4/25/05 08:03 PM, Evark wrote:
At 4/25/05 08:00 PM, what_is_my_alias wrote: If anything this thread has taught us that NG>FP
This thread hasn't taught me anything. All the members of FP that I see here are being infinitely more reasonable than any member of Newgrounds. But I have never been to FP before and don't feel like navigating the site to see if the movies there have mostly been submitted or stolen.

Don't be ridiculous.

You should join the forum there, judging (sp) by your character, you'd love it. But alright, I'll check out the politics section of NG and see how much more mature it is.

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 20:08:09

At 4/25/05 08:04 PM, soutafrica340 wrote:
At 4/25/05 07:53 PM, Grade-A wrote:
At 4/25/05 07:50 PM, spammage wrote:
They're worse. They make lame comments, they make dumbass comments. And they make accounts just to flame other members of a FAR superior site. Flaming a site with more than 730,000 members will just get you flamed. You just made a bad reputation of your site.
Woah woah woah, hold the phone, people! Who says that having a shitload of members is good? It's all about the ratios. At fp, about 98% of the flashes are quality, while at ng, about 98% of the flashes suck. You can't deny the statistics. Anyone who says "well at lest ew iddnt saetl the flsha!!!1" officialy sucks. Non-sarcastic kudos to the intellegent person who talked about the how-to and politics sections of NG. You're one of the first NGers who doesn't suck I've met all day.

You know why they're quality? Because you stole them from far better artists. It's not NG's fault that a lot of the flash suck, dumb people submit them. If it passes judgement then it can't be deleted.

For an off topic question, how many flash do you have on your site?

BBS Signature

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 20:08:13

At 4/25/05 08:05 PM, Pink_Floyd wrote:
At 4/25/05 08:01 PM, DinosaurDave wrote: o.o You haven't really heard many smart things then.
Except for you'r mom's vagina.

Oh, burn.

XD Hehe... okay. Even though I hate 'your mama' jokes, that was pretty funny. Especially how you typed it.

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 20:13:45

wow what you did worked. look at the post made by"flashplayer_member"

good ol newgrounds hospitality welcomed him with a smile <cough> <cough> <not> <cough>

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 20:15:52

At 4/25/05 08:07 PM, soutafrica340 wrote: You should join the forum there, judging (sp) by your character, you'd love it. But alright, I'll check out the politics section of NG and see how much more mature it is.

Nah. The site doesn't really interest me (to put it bluntly) and I'm really kind of fond of this site and its community.

Thanks for the offer though.

BBS Signature

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 20:16:43

flashplayer_member? Oh, the guy who was pwned in his own trhead... LOL funny...

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 20:20:43

I just actually went there to check wow the spam is harsh! it's funny though because even if the fp members wanted to try to spam us newgrounds is 100% spam proteced. I'll be nice though and won't spam flashplayer.

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 20:22:13

At 4/25/05 08:03 PM, Evark wrote:

Don't be ridiculous.

You seem like a good person, the only reason I'm here is for FP's sake. I only want the spamming to stop. Also TH = Tortured Heart. I'm that member at FP.

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 20:24:36

At 4/25/05 08:22 PM, spammage wrote: You seem like a good person, the only reason I'm here is for FP's sake. I only want the spamming to stop. Also TH = Tortured Heart. I'm that member at FP.

TH, don't worry about it. FP has been through worse spamming than that. ;P Anyway, I think I'm done here. It's been fun. Really. You guys amused me while I was printing out invitations for my grand parents' 50th anniversary. :]

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 20:26:26

At 4/25/05 08:22 PM, TheVision wrote: Fuck this, that dumbshit Bill won't listen. I'm going to go get a sandwich and go to sleep.

Try being less aggressive and then maybe he'd listen. Also, southafrica is kinda dumb, so don't listen to his insults. I'm just here to ask for y'all to just stop. Please, nothing is coming from this.

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 20:28:09

At 4/25/05 08:22 PM, spammage wrote: You seem like a good person, the only reason I'm here is for FP's sake. I only want the spamming to stop. Also TH = Tortured Heart. I'm that member at FP.

The spamming might subside if that dumbass soutafrica340 stops posting flame and spam. You seem like the smartest FP person here.

BBS Signature

Response to Flashplayer has gone too far. 2005-04-25 20:28:31

At 4/25/05 08:26 PM, spammage wrote: Try being less aggressive and then maybe he'd listen. Also, southafrica is kinda dumb, so don't listen to his insults. I'm just here to ask for y'all to just stop. Please, nothing is coming from this.

Hey, something I want you to know.

Never say y'all. It just makes us want you to die, rather than to listen to you.

Fancy Signature