00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie)

52,703 Views | 999 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-27 16:46:22

At 3/27/05 04:00 PM, DaSadGirl wrote:
At 3/27/05 12:22 PM, MaxR wrote:
if its not even you and that pic isnt even in your profile, why should I even draw you. I don't think I will pick you just because of that.
He's a mod though and I thought you guys were looking for popular users and mods.

( 5

lol i don't know why he sent a picture that isn't even him.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-27 17:29:45

At 3/25/05 02:52 PM, AnzRage wrote:
At 3/25/05 02:21 PM, DaSadGirl wrote:
At 3/25/05 02:15 PM, AnzRage wrote:
At 3/25/05 11:45 AM, DaSadGirl wrote:
Haha! Reporters are after you. What ever you do, don't answer a damn thing, they just want to make money by using you.

( 5
oh wow he did respond to her review.
I never lie. ;)

( 5
what about your sex and who you really are?

Uh..I am a girl..I have never seen a guy with tits like mine.
Anyway... this is a " proof " pic of me for another account on a different site..maybe this will prove who I "really" am..which is me myself and I. Keep in mind I hate this pic..

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-27 18:01:44

At 3/27/05 05:29 PM, FoxyJ9 wrote:
Anyway... this is a " proof " pic of me for another account on a different site..maybe this will prove who I "really" am..which is me myself and I. Keep in mind I hate this pic..

nice photoshop skills! Haha just kidding, k i believe you. Did you just take that today?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-27 18:47:15

At 3/27/05 05:29 PM, FoxyJ9 wrote: Uh..I am a girl..I have never seen a guy with tits like mine.

Go to the United States, you'll be amazed at everything you'll discover there.

I've always thought that "proof pictures" hid something ... as in why would someone really care to proove that they're who they say they are ? Plus, it's not in a girl's nature (so I think) to show their real identity, especially to an online community filled with weird people.
I'm not saying I don't believe you though. Just ... I'm always wondering :)
You're quite beautiful by the way. And NO I'm not flirting.

Back on the "NG-E2".
If I can be of any help, feel free to contact me.

I play lottery. I always lose.

LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-27 19:26:31

At 3/27/05 06:47 PM, alexsmolik wrote:
Back on the "NG-E2".

We changed the name to Newgrounds Revolution because it's not going to be like NG E, it's got more.

If I can be of any help, feel free to contact me.

I notice your an animator yourself, do you have a fla. file of a character you want to be represented in the movie? it would be best if it was human.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-27 19:43:09

Creators of the movie:
MaxR
AnzRage

Administrators:
TOM
WADE

Moderators:
DarkArchon
_Mary_
Denvish
Afro_Ninja
TheJoe324
Osamarama
GFoxCook
DirtySyko
RedCircle

Popular users/blammers/authors:
-Frank-
AngryToaster
LadyGrace
Ornery_Scotsman
illicit_Jmbd
Foxphere
Poop4brains
Rabid-Echidna
Xwaynecoltx
CarmelHadDinosaur
AloneInTheDark
-Mazza-
_lightning_
ZeroAsALimit
Fr0zen
BonusStage
D0GMA
Seizure_Dog
Baron_Von_Bad_Guy
Wylo
-Gooch-
DaSadGirl
Enoll
Yoink_VineS
X-naut
Crono-
gel
UndercoverStudios
Outlaw88

Misc:
FlashMage
Dark_Seid
BazookaNinja
Guthrie
da_pope
Nike_Dunk
Kaabi
Sakurazukamori
Tetsu-kun
FoxyJ9

Notice FoxyJ9 is in because she's really trying, unlike others...
they say they want in, I said "uh... maybe", they are like "oh man! Screw it then"
I've accepted people who I said no in the past and put them in still.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-27 20:20:52

Okay then. I wish you all luck and hope it gets completed.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-27 20:29:10

i really would like to participate, i'm a huge fan of ng!

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-27 20:32:22

i would like to participate! pleaze consider this!

You think you've seen the Internet? My previous Newgrounds banner was my Myspace page.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-27 21:42:04

At 3/27/05 08:46 PM, DaSadGirl wrote:
At 3/27/05 08:29 PM, jesuislehockey wrote: i really would like to participate, i'm a huge fan of ng!
lol.

( 5

you never know if he will get accepted.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-27 21:50:39

At 3/27/05 06:47 PM, alexsmolik wrote:
At 3/27/05 05:29 PM, FoxyJ9 wrote: Uh..I am a girl..I have never seen a guy with tits like mine.
Go to the United States, you'll be amazed at everything you'll discover there.
I've always thought that "proof pictures" hid something ... as in why would someone really care to proove that they're who they say they are ? Plus, it's not in a girl's nature (so I think) to show their real identity, especially to an online community filled with weird people.
I'm not saying I don't believe you though. Just ... I'm always wondering :)
You're quite beautiful by the way. And NO I'm not flirting.

I care enough to want to be in the movie so I posted this..it is from 4 months ago, however I still look the same.

You're right..about the not caring part. I don't care really if people see my true identity because it's not like anyone will look at me and say " Okay she looks like her address is..." and come kill me or whatever. I'm not dumb enough to put my address or even home town in my public profile.

Thank you for the compliment.

Now..all I have to do is find someone to animate me.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-27 22:13:33

Quite a diverse list... but I wonder why Dobio and Liljim aren't on there. =/

Ah well... I'm not going to say you "should" include me... but I would certainly be interested in taking part. In the end, the choice is that of the author(s).

Should prove interesting all the same.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-27 22:21:20

Well, no one has responded the post I made before, but I guess I shall draw the character in sketch anyway. I just wish my friend would hurry back soon from washington so I can draw it in flash. Once I am done, and have finished scanning it, who should I email it to? Does it matter, or does one specifically want it. In any case, I do not know when I will be finished with the drawing. Also, should my character just be him, by himself, or should he have a glove on or something?

Again, thanks for your time.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-27 22:31:18

At 3/27/05 10:13 PM, -_Majin_- wrote: Quite a diverse list... but I wonder why Dobio and Liljim aren't on there. =/

Ah well... I'm not going to say you "should" include me... but I would certainly be interested in taking part. In the end, the choice is that of the author(s).

Should prove interesting all the same.

read the introduction. I am only picking people who volunteered, they didn't volunteer yet.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-27 22:32:34

At 3/27/05 10:21 PM, -NightCrawler- wrote: Well, no one has responded the post I made before, but I guess I shall draw the character in sketch anyway. I just wish my friend would hurry back soon from washington so I can draw it in flash. Once I am done, and have finished scanning it, who should I email it to? Does it matter, or does one specifically want it. In any case, I do not know when I will be finished with the drawing. Also, should my character just be him, by himself, or should he have a glove on or something?

Again, thanks for your time.

yeah have it with those lv 10 gloves. You are just a step away from joining, and that is drawing your own character. Remember it doesnt have to be perfect, just like a sketch and I will redraw it.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-27 22:57:09

At 3/27/05 10:31 PM, MaxR wrote:
read the introduction. I am only picking people who volunteered, they didn't volunteer yet.

Well then, allow me to officially volunteer.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-28 00:02:04

At 3/27/05 10:32 PM, MaxR wrote:
yeah have it with those lv 10 gloves. You are just a step away from joining, and that is drawing your own character. Remember it doesnt have to be perfect, just like a sketch and I will redraw it.

Oh, do you want me to make it look very proffessional, or as if it were drawn in flash...on paper. Because, if I do it proffessionally, it may be harder to redraw it on your behalf. Just give me a heads-up of somekind. I will most likely start the drawing tommorrow.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-28 00:28:51

im just wondering but when is an estimate date on when this flash will be released?

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-28 02:35:36

At 3/28/05 12:02 AM, -NightCrawler- wrote:
Oh, do you want me to make it look very proffessional, or as if it were drawn in flash...on paper. Because, if I do it proffessionally, it may be harder to redraw it on your behalf. Just give me a heads-up of somekind. I will most likely start the drawing tommorrow.

I think we need it in flash, what are we going to do with a drawing on paper?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-28 06:45:15

So am i in or not, well whatever aslong as ill get to see the movie/game it will kinda be worth it to say tomyself that i could of been in it, good luck with it anzrage and maxr, if you need any single bit of help you can always contact me even, thoe im not very good, ill try.

I await your game
-McPaper

Sig by CoolCatDaddio. <<RESPECT>>

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-28 08:29:40

Can I be in this?
If you put me in, I'd like to be on Tom's team.
If you don't put me in, that's okay.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-28 08:32:26

At 3/28/05 08:29 AM, the_dude_of_darkness wrote: Can I be in this?
If you put me in, I'd like to be on Tom's team.
If you don't put me in, that's okay.

Or, you could just put me in the background.
I'd rather be on Tom's team, but I don't really care.
Besides, I'm not level 10 yet, so you can just put me in the background.
Thnx.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-28 15:47:59

I havent checked this out in a while. Thanks for accepting me. If the teams are getting too lopsided I dont care if you would rather put me on Wade's side to even things out. And heres a real picture of me if it helps at all. Thanks again.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-28 18:14:16

At 3/28/05 12:28 AM, X-naut wrote: im just wondering but when is an estimate date on when this flash will be released?

Sometime in July, I hope.!

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-28 19:29:19

At 3/28/05 06:53 PM, DaSadGirl wrote:
At 3/28/05 06:14 PM, MaxR wrote:
....:( I was hoping it would be released earlier. That's along time from now. I guess you guys will be putting in ALOT of effort into this movie and that's always good to hear. Do you think it'll make it into the front page?

( 5

Pretty high chance, any decent NG movie.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-28 21:15:13

At 3/28/05 06:53 PM, DaSadGirl wrote:
At 3/28/05 06:14 PM, MaxR wrote:
....:( I was hoping it would be released earlier. That's along time from now. I guess you guys will be putting in ALOT of effort into this movie and that's always good to hear. Do you think it'll make it into the front page?

Im willing to bet this movie makes top 50 easy. About the July thing though, a lot of users in the movie could level up by then, will you make last minute changes, or leave it as it is?

Also, What are the music selections in this movie? Im thinking some dramatic orchestra selections might fit will.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-28 21:46:43

At 3/28/05 09:26 PM, MFProd wrote: I would very much like to be in this. I've been a member of Ng for a while and I think I might finally have a shot at something like this. So please consider me, I can be pushed to my limits.

sure, push to your limits by reviewing more, blamming/protecting movies more, post more and uh... make movies, but that's harder.

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-28 22:22:14

Its dark_seid .

I changed my name back to what I'm known as around here.
Anyway, I don't know if I'll have time to participate in this by finishing up my character, so if you cant do my character I'll understand. Here is my real headshot.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-28 23:24:25

Hey, I got great news. I just saved a bunch....screw it, that joke is old. But seriously, my friend returned from washington, and he was able to quickly resolve my problem that I had with flash. So, that means I am able to draw nightcrawler in flash.

Seeing as how it is kind of late today, I will most likely start tommorow. I just have a few questions. Should I draw my character as literally nightcrawler? Or, as myself as a human being. Personally I think it would be much cooler to draw nightcrawler, but I just want to be sure with you. Secondly, I notice how you said that this movie was going to be released by july *hopefully.* Well, before I begin, should I draw my weapon as level 11? Being as how I do deposit every day, and theres only 23 days for me to get to level 11.

I just want to get an official confirmation about these things before I begin, so please respond asap. Thank you for your time.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Experience 2 (movie) 2005-03-29 00:26:56

At 3/28/05 11:24 PM, -NightCrawler- wrote:
I just want to get an official confirmation about these things before I begin, so please respond asap. Thank you for your time.

I think you can draw as NightCrawler since we have a zombie in our movie. Yes you can use the lvl 11 gloves. I have a bat and i'm still lvl 12.

BBS Signature