00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fluffymofo808 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Great White North

677 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The Great White North 2004-10-24 19:49:48

The other two Canadian Clubs(that i kno of) seemed to have died off easy. So i am starting a new one. You do not have to be canadian to join the thread. If you think canadian humour is funny and would like to add it to your flash animation, discuss it here with us and we will throw out some ideas.
All canadians should join and discuss, well, canadian events, topics, flash movies... err... hockey's current 'position'. Whatever is canadian is on topic and part of this club.
So Canadians post a repy and show your canadian pride. Lets re-birth the other sad canadian clubs.
If you are already a member at another canadian club, then get everyone over here. If you started one of the other canadian clubs, then say so so ppl know your status. Everyone is equal here, and those who have created other canadian clubs are officially co-creators of this club. I want all the canadian clubs to join togethor and start a really busy, not-dead, thread. lol.

If you have visited canada(and are not canadian) and have a story you want to share, i wanna hear it.

Response to The Great White North 2004-10-25 07:51:12

I guess all those out there are satisfied with the current Canadian Club?
Fair enough, if this club does not pick up by Oct 29, i will neglect it and post a not for all those canadian to coninue to the current Canadian Club.
However, i still do feel it has died off and we can sart a fresh, more meanignful thread here.

Whos got what to say about hockey? You do not have to be canadian to joi ni nhis discussion.