00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods

100,671 Views | 1,325 Replies

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-05 09:34:07

At 1/5/05 09:01 AM, gfoxcook wrote: I've HAD mics in the past, but I don't know where any are right now. If you want to put me into a flash at some point, just... um... use clockvoice for my voice, or make me like Silent Bob, okay? #;-}>

Well, it's not going off the ground for a little while, so that'll give you enough time to GO OUT and get one, right? Plz?

Well, Pure dropped by... but no sign of Baron, eh?

Sadly no, but I did get him to reply to me in the LUL. Something to the effect of:

RedCircle: Why have you been ignoring my e-mails?

Baron: Shaddup kid!

...wait, or maybe it was like this:

Baron: I have seen them, but I've been too busy. Sorry mate/dude.

At 12/11/04 09:08 AM, carmelhadinosaur wrote:
At 12/11/04 05:54 AM, RedCircle wrote:
At 12/11/04 09:15 AM, BonusStage wrote:
At 12/14/04 03:35 AM, RedCircle wrote:
At 12/11/04 05:54 AM, RedCircle wrote:

That's a total of 3 people, carmel, Bonus, and me.

Ask Shitty and D0GMA. I stole that a few times too =O

Plus two equals 5.

All four of yas are far from unique in stealing it.

Ah...math in the morning #;-}>

#;-}>

It's really a nice smiley. It is unique and creative. It can show sarcasm if need be, and it's a nice addition to the end of a cool line, yanno? ^_^

At 1/1/05 03:03 PM, RedCircle wrote:
At 1/1/05 02:07 AM, ramagi wrote: You could have added both.
Don't some people complain from time to time that the regulars group needs more people or more overall stats to compete with the BBS modlist, though?

Here is my take on it Greg. This paragraph will be entitled:

How far do you bend the rules?

I made rules, so that shit wouldn't be thrown together every month without some predictability. I have one person added to the list every month because I don't want the list to get bloated. I take notice, just as you do, the frequency of people's visits, and how they diminish AS SOON as they are "in the club." When it's not hard to be a part of the club, it kills the exclusitivity, and nobody is excited anymore.

Just like the EGRL and NGTL. You feel much better when you get on the EGRL. Why? Because you feel like you earned it.

So, back to my original point. Why not just add them (IK and EK)both? Well, lets say that I bend the rule, and make it so that when people tie (at first place), they are all added. Then a few months down the line when 5 people tie at 7 votes each, or whatever, I'll have to put them all in too.

It's gonna make the Regulars List HUGE and nobody will take pride in that, although they aren't a Member yet, they can still say that they are part of something. Look at TRA. He puts "Wi/Ht Regular" in his profile, and I love him for it. I'm assuming that he likes the title, and is proud to display it, so that means that it is a special club to be a part of, and I can't imagine making the Regs List any less special than it already is.

Especially with you guys voting a person out every now and then.

Well, that's partially the reason for the removal vote being optional. It is sometimes used, but hell, last month, only three people out of 14 used it.

This list WILL grow, but not as fast as some people might like it to, and all I can say to them is TOUGH.

At least it isn't as slow as the MemberList. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that the MemberList is slow, because it means that it's level of exclusivity is through the roof.

And it IS your list, and your rules. You could have changed them to allow both Inuzuka AND EKR, yanno? I just think it would make sense to just about everyone. Except you, I guess. #;-}>

Sorry, he'll have to wait until next month. *insert geefox smiley*

And come on, it's like a foregone conclusion that EKR will win the next vote, so it's like throwing a month away. Pfft. Wotevah.

Man, are you on a complaining trip today! Well, you tried at least, and I think EK would be happy to see that. Let's put it this way, WE ALL KNOW that EK is awesome, so let's make it an official thing. Let's let him EARN it!

If the rule was bent, do you think he would have felt the same pride about being on the list then if he won it fair and square?

I'm sure that in the last Wi/Ht? Member election, if SK and I "tied" and we were both put in, him nor I would have felt the pride and accomplishment that I felt when I had my 15 minutes of fame.

Much easier to read that way, don'tcha think?
It reads much easier that way, yes.

Thank you as well for understanding.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-05 10:47:27

At 1/5/05 09:34 AM, RedCircle wrote

It's gonna make the Regulars List HUGE and nobody will take pride in that, although they aren't a Member yet, they can still say that they are part of something. Look at TRA. He puts "Wi/Ht Regular" in his profile, and I love him for it. I'm assuming that he likes the title, and is proud to display it, so that means that it is a special club to be a part of, and I can't imagine making the Regs List any less special than it already is.

Totaly this is why the whi/ht memberlist id the best and most exclusive club on the BBS, you can't 'just join', kinda like the insignia sig maker they select you which make your membership worth a hell of alot more.

I'm sure that in the last Wi/Ht? Member election, if SK and I "tied" and we were both put in, him nor I would have felt the pride and accomplishment that I felt when I had my 15 minutes of fame.

Asuming that SK was the next runner up ? (we all know he was though.......)

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-05 13:11:45

Wow gfox is alive.

Well red, my fave drink is beer/lager then i would move onto wine, maybe some whiskey, then vodka then some more beers, fun all night :)

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-05 15:00:27

At 1/5/05 09:01 AM, gfoxcook wrote: And it IS your list, and your rules. You could have changed them to allow both Inuzuka AND EKR, yanno? I just think it would make sense to just about everyone. Except you, I guess. #;-}>

"Replying to gfox but I'm mostly suggesting something to redcircle"
heh, I respect his decision. Maybe a second round of votes would have been a better idea than simply choose the lowest ID. Whenever there is a tie, we should oblige the voters to participate into a second round which can only vote the tied contenders that were on top. Is my suggestion a good idea?

Although, the previous voting is over so any new rule would only affect the next voting periods, right? I'm sure you agree on that point redcircle.

And come on, it's like a foregone conclusion that EKR will win the next vote, so it's like throwing a month away. Pfft. Wotevah.

Maybe someone will come out of the closet and beat me. :O

At 1/5/05 09:34 AM, RedCircle wrote::

Sorry, he'll have to wait until next month. *insert geefox smiley*

next month? I thought that it would take longer :D <-- usual pessimistic comment.

Man, are you on a complaining trip today! Well, you tried at least, and I think EK would be happy to see that. Let's put it this way, WE ALL KNOW that EK is awesome, so let's make it an official thing. Let's let him EARN it!

He's right. I didn't earn it yet. I didn't corrupt enough voters the last time so I didn't earn it ...oops :) Seriously, I still think that I'm not browsing this forum regularly enough to be in there.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-05 15:30:21

At 1/1/05 12:46 PM, BonusStage wrote: 2) j00bie may e passing me soon :,<

Look how the tables have turned, with j00bie's punishment from Wade looks like you place is safe on the list ranks.

Also everyone (probably) below him will be rising a place all thanks to Wade.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-05 17:10:04

what's a Wi/Ht member?

~¥%¥%+oint##so soft ¤%% ++-%¥-~-^->

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-05 17:14:02

At 1/5/05 05:10 PM, Big_SciZot wrote: what's a Wi/Ht member?

A user who has been selected by way of election (which is held between current members) to become a memberthemselvs of the club which exists in the wi/hi forum.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-05 17:15:13

At 1/5/05 05:14 PM, Tom_s00 wrote:
At 1/5/05 05:10 PM, Big_SciZot wrote: what's a Wi/Ht member?
A user who has been selected by way of election (which is held between current members) to become a memberthemselvs of the club which exists in the wi/hi forum.

That was both a simple and complex answer. lol.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-05 20:33:18

Hmm hmm, fun reading. A few things I'd like to note:

At some random time RC wrote something along the lines of:
Don't you notice how after people get onto the list they aren't nearly as active? ;)

Well I'd like some clarification there on my own behalf. Yes, I know my activity has dropped since then, but it wasn't just because I was only very active because I was trying to get on the list. It's because well, I basically lucked out. It was winter break, and it turned out I had nothing to do at all except play video games and such. Thus I was able to spend lots of time on NG. I was able to donate plenty of time, and thus I did. People saw that increase and voted me in, without really paying attention to the fact that I can be nowhere near that active on a normal month. And now I feel guilty because of it all. Really, EK should be the one on that list, not me. I mean, I lucked out with that whole "sign-up" date thing you have there. When really, you should pay attention to who's been coming to Wi/Ht longer. I've been here for a relatively short time when compared to how long EK has been coming here. I just made this account really early on. Luck just happened to be on my side that my freetime slot opened up at a good time. While on the other hand, EK managed to be gone for basically the week before the voting due to the fact he was actually doing something the holiday season. And with that unbalancing the votes were basically skewed from what they probably should have been. Think about it, I would have probably gotten 5 votes with my normal activity, and could have gotten 11 with his normal activity. I just lucked out, big time. I mean, I'm happy about it, but I still kind of robbed EK of his entrance. And yes EK, I am the pessimistic one, not you, we both know you should be the one in there. Also for an earlier comment RC made, that went something like "Yeah, he's been pretty helpful a lot lately", that's not very true in my opinion. I really just hung around the LUL most of the time, and almost NEVER ventured into the threads made by people who were asking questions, which I've been trying to do now because of my guilt. I did start going into some of the other threads near the end of that month because I was just entering a lot of them, like the top voting power list. So I really didn't spread myself around a lot at all. Plus, I befriended a few of the regulars through AIM, which is probably another unfair disadvantage, considering EK only has MSN and isn't as talkitive as I am. Anyway, I hope EK gets in next month, which he most likely will for sure anyway, and not get robbed again by some n00b like me. =)

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-05 20:55:05

At 1/1/05 03:03 PM, RedCircle wrote: I figured that listing all the Mods on one page would make for easier readibility.:

That makes sense, and it probably would have before I posted if it wasn't New Years then.

You too, and I hope you understand why I did what I did now.

Yes, all is well with the world once again.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-05 23:37:05

At 1/5/05 08:33 PM, Inuzuka-Kiba wrote: Hmm hmm, fun reading. A few things I'd like to note:

A few? That was a very long rant :)

At some random time RC wrote something along the lines of:
Don't you notice how after people get onto the list they aren't nearly as active? ;)

To Kiba and Red:
Well, that's the list contains a out voting process. The voters shouldn't be scared to use it. If they think an user doesn't show his face often enough, then use your out vote. I guess the respect they have for eachother is more important for them than keeping the list to date which is not necessarily a bad thing. Nobody wants to kick off a friend or an online friend from a privilege that the friend earned in the past but doesn't deserve as much right now. Correct me if I'm wrong or partly wrong. I didn't explain my thoughts in details though so you might mention something that I think but that I didn't type.

Yes, I know my activity has dropped since then, but it wasn't just because I was only very active because I was trying to get on the list.

Yeah but you are still more active than some of the "regulars" :D
Indeed, I noticed that your activity increased when the voting was close or happening.

Somthing about luck, activity, normal month not as active as the last december, EK being gone, extra votes, taking advantage of the situation, etc.

SO WHAT? You still earned it. Enjoy it. grrr I accepted the decision of redcircle a few days ago but now, you are just making it more difficult for me :(

You should accept the fact that you were considered as a regular. Taking advantage of the situation isn't cheating, it's proving us that you care about being and staying a regular. You should look at the positive side of the medal.

I enjoyed the mental fight I had against you during december about that list but now, it's over and you came on top (well, on redcircle's book, you did). Just enjoy your place. If I keep browsing that forum regularly, I will soon make it. Don't worry about me. I'm fine and it wasn't my last chance to make that list. EDN! :)

You typed that you were happy about it! SHOW US YOUR HAPINESS! RAWR! :P

BTW, the challenge you gave me was the best since Ya_Ya passed me in the b/p ranking. :O

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-08 06:42:01

Oh JOY. The NGLister isn't liking the new format of profiles.

JOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!?!

Also, I understand Kiba, nobody faults you for anything. That post wasn't directed at you at all. I was intending it to be a general rule.

EK, I hear you about the tie-breaker thing, and I'm thinking about how it should be implemented. I'll sit on it and think. Thanks for the idea man <3

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-08 08:37:34

At 1/8/05 06:42 AM, RedCircle wrote: Oh JOY. The NGLister isn't liking the new format of profiles.

JOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!?!

Read his posts in the totallister. He went to a vacation within his vacation for the whole week-end. Something like that so he didn't even realize the problem yet :O.

Wait.. maybe you knew it and you are complaining about the situation ;(
Oh well, you have a good reason.

EK, I hear you about the tie-breaker thing, and I'm thinking about how it should be implemented. I'll sit on it and think. Thanks for the idea man <3

No problem. I'm here to help, not to be a nuisance (some people think I am :O) :P

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-08 15:00:50

I cant beleive whats happening here...

The truth is, both of you should be on the list, but im glad RC stuck to the rules he implemented at the start, its fair, and i agree with him (not that it matter, but meh).

Kiba, RK wouldnt have got 11 votes because the regulars get to vote on 3 members, im sure you would have atleast got the same amount, maybe you feel guilty about things like that, but i cant personally understand it, probably because im a selfish bastard.

You should enjoy your stay on the list, because you never know, your internet connection could fail and bam, your out next month and EK's in, and smuggly laughing his ass off at you. (I doubt it, but it COULD happen).

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-09 03:11:49

At 1/8/05 03:00 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: You should enjoy your stay on the list, because you never know, your internet connection could fail and bam, your out next month and EK's in, and smuggly laughing his ass off at you.

What the hell? That's a sad situation. I wouldn't laugh at that unless it happened to Bonus but then again, it wouldn't be anything hateful. I would certainly enjoy entering into that list but I won't laugh at somebody that gets kick out.

and please people, quit typing about the last vote.. IT'S freakin over... GAH!

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-09 09:23:43

At 1/9/05 03:11 AM, EKRegulus wrote: and please people, quit typing about the last vote.. IT'S freakin over... GAH!

I have to agree there. I didn't relize so many were going to become so obsessed by that.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-09 15:46:15

At 1/9/05 09:23 AM, ramagi wrote:
I have to agree there. I didn't relize so many were going to become so obsessed by that.

People becoming obsessed by it started with EK, dont talk the bottomness.

EKRegulus

What? You started the joke, so you finish it.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-09 15:54:57

At 1/9/05 09:23 AM, ramagi wrote: I have to agree there. I didn't relize so many were going to become so obsessed by that.

Yay! Someone agrees with me. I love you. :O

At 1/9/05 03:46 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: People becoming obsessed by it started with EK, dont talk the bottomness.
EKRegulus
What? You started the joke, so you finish it.

woah I'm confused! Are you joking or not?

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-09 17:53:47

At 1/9/05 09:23 AM, ramagi wrote:
At 1/9/05 03:11 AM, EKRegulus wrote: and please people, quit typing about the last vote.. IT'S freakin over... GAH!

I was going to say, obsessed by what? What last vote?
However, i guess we don't want to discuss it anymore. So i will just sit in utter confusion as i continually try to catch up and catch on with everything and everyone. One day, you will see, i will not be as oblivious as i am today. It will probably just be ignorance then. : )

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-09 18:04:39

At 1/9/05 05:53 PM, Myst_Williams wrote: I was going to say, obsessed by what? What last vote?

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=163600&page=21
Scroll down until you see some of the more massive posts by RedCircle. That was the last vote. ;)

confused

http://newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=163600&page=16
Scroll down until you see RedCircle's explaination and rules post. Everything you need to know about the regulars list is there. Also, you can go to the beginning of this topic and skim all 23 pages through for a good catch-up when you have the time. You'll understand it all a lot better then. =D

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-09 18:32:18

At 1/9/05 06:04 PM, Inuzuka-Kiba wrote:
Scroll down until you see some of the more massive posts by RedCircle. That was the last vote. ;)

Wow, thanks that explains a lot.

So, a few questions: The two main member lists in the Wi/Ht forum is the "Regulars List" and the Wi/Ht Member List" correct?

So for the Regulars list, they vote once a month. Who exactly gets to vote for the new inductee?

For the Memebers List, you guys do it unfrequently, from what i understand... every three months or so. And the existing members vote in the newest member, right?

Now the purpose of both lists is a little confusing to me. The lists are the exact same really, showing who is a regular to the forum and an overall good NG user etc. The only difference is that the Regulars list is for those who have yet the privelage to join the mebers list, right?

Is there anything important im missing?

I am just trying to clear everything up so i don't make a bigger ass of myself by saying something false or getting into a topic i don't fully understand.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-09 18:55:35

At 1/9/05 06:32 PM, Myst_Williams wrote: So, a few questions: The two main member lists in the Wi/Ht forum is the "Regulars List" and the Wi/Ht Member List" correct?

They are the lists which contain people from the whereis/howto forum so you are right. The other lists are obviously made by the admins.

So for the Regulars list, they vote once a month. Who exactly gets to vote for the new inductee?

People in the list. Even redcircle can't vote. They each have 3 in votes and 1 out vote.

For the Memebers List, you guys do it unfrequently, from what i understand... every three months or so. And the existing members vote in the newest member, right?

Indeed. They only have one in vote (I'm not sure but what I know is that they can't kick someone out of the list).

Now the purpose of both lists is a little confusing to me. The lists are the exact same really, showing who is a regular to the forum and an overall good NG user etc. The only difference is that the Regulars list is for those who have yet the privelage to join the mebers list, right?

People in the regulars' list must not be part of the mods list or the members list and they should post in this forum regularly. That's the only requirements. The voters decide whoever is the regular that deserves a spot. EDN!

Is there anything important im missing?

I don't know. It depends on what you know =)

I am just trying to clear everything up so i don't make a bigger ass of myself by saying something false or getting into a topic i don't fully understand.

Don't be afraid. The best way to clarify the information you know is by asking questions, right?

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-10 16:43:41

At 1/9/05 06:55 PM, EKRegulus wrote:
People in the list. Even redcircle can't vote. They each have 3 in votes and 1 out vote.

Oh, really. See i had no idea Redcircle couldn't vote.

People in the regulars' list must not be part of the mods list or the members list and they should post in this forum regularly. That's the only requirements. The voters decide whoever is the regular that deserves a spot. EDN!

Oh okay. So only a person o nthe regular list can be voted on to the member's list... or did you mean regualr as in a frequent visiter to the forum? And, uhh.. .whats EDN mean?

I don't know. It depends on what you know =)

lol, obviously not much.

Don't be afraid. The best way to clarify the information you know is by asking questions, right?

Ya, considering how much i just learnt from you. You are right, it is the only way to clarify things.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-10 20:44:45

At 1/10/05 04:43 PM, Myst_Williams wrote: Oh, really. See i had no idea Redcircle couldn't vote.

He could in the past but it changed when he entered the whereis/howto members list. He needed to be removed from the regulars' list so he couldn't not vote anymore. It was needed because a whereisblahblah member can't be a regular. Redcircle made that rule because a few people complained (and I wasn't one of them :O <-- huge surprise).

Oh okay. So only a person o nthe regular list can be voted on to the member's list... or did you mean regualr as in a frequent visiter to the forum? And, uhh.. .whats EDN mean?

Anyone can be voted in the regulars' list as long as he browses this section and that is checking/replying to most important topics. Responding to short questions' threads also help. Red makes the list (voting list) and the regulars vote their favorite choices on the voting list which contains people off all the lists (ramagi is an exception). The guys with the most votes enters the regulars' list. EDN! which is a modified END!

mmm maybe I wasn't clear enough.

lol, obviously not much.

yeah, at least you are not the first :)

Ya, considering how much i just learnt from you. You are right, it is the only way to clarify things.

Redcircle usually gives better explanations than me. He knows his list more than anyone else because he made the rules, etc. I'm just a helper.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-11 21:04:02

At 1/10/05 08:44 PM, EKRegulus wrote: Redcircle usually gives better explanations than me. He knows his list more than anyone else because he made the rules, etc. I'm just a helper.

I try bud. Thanks for helping in the explainations though. You did a good job.

Here is a little, mini, and short explaination for you guys.

There are two "Clubs" here in the Wi/Ht Forum. The "Members" and the "Regulars"

The Members List is a sort of "Hall of Fame" for this forum. It includes all those who have helped out tremendously in the past (and currently as well). The elections are held every 3-6 months and only the Members get to vote. Every Member gets one vote to use, and whoever gets the most votes will be included into the Member List. Once you are a Member, you are in for life (fo' shizzle).

-Elections every 3-6 months.
-Can never be voted out.
-Only Members can vote people in.

The Regulars List contains people who are definitely regular posters in the forum, but aren't Members yet. Elections for the Regulars List are held every month, and the Regulars are the only ones who can vote people in. The Regulars have three in(clusion) votes, and one optional removal vote. If three or more people vote to remove a Regular, then that regular will be taken off the list.

-Elections once a month.
-Can be voted out.
-Only Regulars can vote people in and out.

I make the full update which includes the BBS Mods, Review Mods, (Audio Mods: Coming Soon), Wi/Ht Members, and Wi/Ht Regulars on the first of every month.

I also do a Regular List update on the 11th and 21st of every month.

The update should be finished in a few minutes.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-11 22:16:56

At 1/11/05 09:04 PM, RedCircle wrote: The update should be finished in a few minutes.

Eh, an hour. Did some shopping too, so I had to setup my new lamp as well. If you saw it, you would like it, trust me.

Just your friendly Circle of Redness doing the first mini-update of January. As you should know, it's just the Regulars List, so give a high five to Mazza for moving up on the list!

List D, The Wi/Ht? Regulars List:

Rank | Exp : Reviews : B & P : Posts :: TOTALS || Username
---------------------------------------------------------------------
#01 | 12460 : __942 : _55023 : _3617 :: _72042 || ramagi
#02 | 12898 : _3134 : _27132 : _2101 :: _45265 || YoinK_VineS
#03 | _5890 : __349 : _23375 : _1908 :: _31522 || Denvish
#04 | _4800 : __346 : _17112 : _6614 :: _28872 || Baron_Von_Bad_Guy
#05 | _2660 : __260 : _19368 : _6383 :: _28671 || BonusStage
#06 | _4245 : _3629 : _14538 : _5750 :: _28162 || j00bie
#07 | _5155 : _1000 : _16751 : _4469 :: _27375 || carmelhadinosaur
#08 | _4640 : __271 : _16208 : _3648 :: _24767 || -Mazza- (+1)
#09 | _3040 : __210 : _11179 : _9691 :: _24120 || Pure_LionHeart (-1)
#10 | _4770 : __217 : _14939 : _1134 :: _21060 || Shpouiten
#11 | _4280 : _3201 : _10221 : _2842 :: _20544 || M-A-R-C-U-S
#12 | _4310 : __143 : __3430 : _9998 :: _17881 || Slightly_Crazy_Dude
#13 | _2545 : __128 : _11346 : _2694 :: _16713 || Inuzuka-Kiba
#14 | _3235 : ___32 : __9251 : _1506 :: _14024 || ShittyKitty
#15 | _2660 : ___53 : ___326 : _1711 :: __4750 || -TRA-

#__ | _5173 : __928 : _16680 : _4271 :: _27051 || AVERAGES
#__ | 77588 : 13915 : 250199 : 64066 :: 405768 || TOTALS

Retired Regulars: --delteated--

OMFGfoxcook!!11!11one!

Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-11 22:20:14

At 1/11/05 09:04 PM, RedCircle wrote: -Elections every 3-6 months.
-Can never be voted out.
-Only Members can vote people in.

oh you have to help out in the forum? well i just saw my chances of getting in going down and RC's goin wayyyy up. haha.

I make the full update which includes the BBS Mods, Review Mods, (Audio Mods: Coming Soon), Wi/Ht Members, and Wi/Ht Regulars on the first of every month.

proof be here. lol, ure in dude, haha.

I also do a Regular List update on the 11th and 21st of every month.

really? shit i thought it was a monthly thing!
awesome.

The update should be finished in a few minutes.

sweeeetness.
get MSN already so i dont have to resort to AIM which i never use.

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-11 22:23:28

At 1/11/05 10:16 PM, RedCircle wrote: Eh, an hour. Did some shopping too, so I had to setup my new lamp as well. If you saw it, you would like it, trust me.

lolol.

#11 | _4280 : _3201 : _10221 : _2842 :: _20544 || M-A-R-C-U-S

damn, i will try and get above that average asap...
sooo hard!

Retired Regulars: --delteated--

does that mean he got voted out?

OMFGfoxcook!!11!11one!

lol, funny.

thanks very much for that one RC, good boy... gooood boy *strokes head*

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-11 22:46:13

At 1/11/05 10:16 PM, RedCircle wrote: #08 | _4640 : __271 : _16208 : _3648 :: _24767 || -Mazza- (+1)
#09 | _3040 : __210 : _11179 : _9691 :: _24120 || Pure_LionHeart (-1)

Yay, congrats -Mazza-, your e-p3n0r just grew another inch. :o

#12 | _4200 : __142 : __3329 : _9841 :: _17512 || Slightly_Crazy_Dude
#13 | _2435 : __127 : _10592 : _2639 :: _15793 || Inuzuka-Kiba (new)
#12 | _4310 : __143 : __3430 : _9998 :: _17881 || Slightly_Crazy_Dude
#13 | _2545 : __128 : _11346 : _2694 :: _16713 || Inuzuka-Kiba

Results from last update compared to this one. Why, it seems the experience and reviews are exactly tied in ratios of how much they increase. So I can't gain grounds there. And out posting habits aren't that far off so I can't get ground there. But my b/ping habits are sure helping me close that gap. SCD: Be afraid, be very afraid. ;)

#01 | 12460 : __942 : _55023 : _3617 :: _72042 || ramagi

Look how much ramagi shoots up those averages. ;_;

OMFGfoxcook!!11!11one!

Liek OH EM EF GEE (foxcook) ^_^

Wi/Ht? #28

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Members Vs. Mods 2005-01-12 05:41:10

At 1/11/05 10:24 PM, BonusStage wrote:
At 1/11/05 10:16 PM, RedCircle wrote: Update
Oh Em Gee

Eye Am About To Pass BVBG

and yes the capitalization is neccessary ):<

dont you just hate people that put capital letters on every word? its like 'where did you go to school?' ... 'are you really THAT dumb??'...
untill i came to this site, i knew not of the worlds idiocy...
now its really pissing me off.
well done on being 'about-to-pass' Boner.
YOUR e-p3n0r will soon grow.