You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
You may not use this work for commercial purposes without making specific arrangements with the artist.
Silk lines over metal riffage
This is my entry for the March/April MAC12
* The writing idea here was to combine riffs and leads, and let you choose which to listen to.
* Writing included alot of layering, my favorite afterall. Wrote 8 guitar parts layered into the chorus alone.
* In Post, I made sure each of the million parts could pop; some parts just a little.
* The recording process had some work too. Lots of mics, slight movements.
* I even magnet swapped the lead guitar mid-song for the most subtle effect that couldn't be bought with EQ.
* Yes...I tore open my guitar, removed a pickup, and swapped a part in it to carry on.
WELL, I've said too much already. Just go for it =]
....Solo at 2:20
Great melodic track with a very warm sound!
the solo guitar
i like the drum ;D
That's what's up!
ur guitar skills are f**kin awesum
Lol well thanks very much!
This is terrible!
I rated 5/5.
What a kickass song! Probably gonna have it stuck in my head now!
Thanks so much!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.