You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
You may not use this work for commercial purposes without making specific arrangements with the artist.
Silk lines over metal riffage
This is my entry for the March/April MAC12
* The writing idea here was to combine riffs and leads, and let you choose which to listen to.
* Writing included alot of layering, my favorite afterall. Wrote 8 guitar parts layered into the chorus alone.
* In Post, I made sure each of the million parts could pop; some parts just a little.
* The recording process had some work too. Lots of mics, slight movements.
* I even magnet swapped the lead guitar mid-song for the most subtle effect that couldn't be bought with EQ.
* Yes...I tore open my guitar, removed a pickup, and swapped a part in it to carry on.
WELL, I've said too much already. Just go for it =]
....Solo at 2:20
question does playing this song light u on fire?
CUZ THATS HOWAMAZING U R
Yes!! Thanks man!!!!
It very much does woohooo!
For all you Dark Souls fans out there, fight Kalameet to this. 'S a good time.
Hahaha flippin epic comment is epic
I can't speak technically on rock or metal, but I know good when I hear it. This rocks so hard.
You rock SJD
You know what rocks because it aligns with your SJD waveform
BC you know....you rock
Just epic... just epic...
thank you so much for you awesome compositions and arrangements!
Thanks so much dude. I am happy with this one.
So glad you like it
Hell yeah man. I got to listening to this and realized I had listened to this a while back. Pretty epic. Love the chorus, the drum beat really helps make it with that synchopated end few notes before the turnaround back into your verse melody. What's your setup? Also feel free to check out some of my songs if ya like.
Thanks man! That's awesome.
Definitely peeping out your tracks as well.
I use alot of different gear depending on the track.
This one, in short, is MetalmachineEZX for drums
Knockoff MM5string into a fender pre, and some vst for bass
modded RG7XXX into engl pre, tube pwr amp, wizard spkr, 609/57 mics and some vst for rhythm
modded s570 for leads.
a crap ton of pedals i made helping along.
I know its vague. Feel free to PM for any clarity
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.