Credits & Info
- File Info
- 5.1 MB
- 3 min 42 sec
- 4.39 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.39 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 13,318 Plays | 1,023 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Easy Listening - Classical
This is a piece of music I just recently completed. I'm probably the worst composer ever, but hopefully this will be somewhat to your liking. I'll be submitting this to the MAC no doubt.
Time has passed, and the good King William has at last found the answer he has been searching for. After setting foot outside the church, he begins his magnificent quest to save his kingdom.
Weeks passed, and all of the people began to wonder if the King met his demise -- how honorable a death to ponder. But just as hope began to fade, a glorious sound came from the mountains. The king rides with one-hundred horsemen towards his castle, carrying the famed trinket that will bring peace to his land. The people rejoice, and begin to bow to his majesty. The good King William has prevailed and triumph is his own. Glory!