Credits & Info
- File Info
- 3.2 MB
- 3 min 33 sec
- 4.41 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.41 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 2,006 Plays | 190 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Metal, Rock - Pop
I am not a singer.
My first song uploaded to Newgrounds. The melody is the same as Urbanus' "Prachtig Kindje". I always thought it was a beautiful song, though it never got the attention it deserved. So I guess this is also a tribute to the Belgian comedian and his songs.
Not as much of a "love song" as it is an "Oh Goddamnit, WHAT/ Friendship"-song. The funniest thing about this all is that I haven't even played Portal 2 yet. Also, somebody else, sing this for me.
* Some lyrics for you annoying deaf people: *
I knew what you were the moment you came on screen.
You're a clear and kind voice to come out of a machine.
My little friend, fill me with glee.
Right from the apocalyptic start
you rode your rail right into my heart.
Everyone else might call you a retard.
Wheatley, I know for fact that you are smart.
In my life I never had a single friend before.
Then I found a friend in a personality core.
I hoped you'd stay a bit longer with me.
The hardest thing for me was to face
that your hate for me was stronger than your love.
I knew very well I couldn't take you with me.
But I never thought to let you go in space.
We won't be seeing each other anytime soon.
Whenever I raise my head and look at the moon.
In my lonely hours I pretend I can see