Credits & Info
- File Info
- 1.7 MB
- 1 min 51 sec
- 4.28 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.28 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 1,873 Plays | 310 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Southern Flavor - Country
Hey guys! Here's a country tune I wrote based on an old Shakespearean sonnet that I wrote a while back. Enjoy!
Our love is like the stoic rose of March
That bears the measured weight of winter's keep
Until the rising tides of spring can breach
The levied bank that shores hibernal sleep.
Then waking from that solitary night
Each scarlet petal flares in bold salute
And folds itself within the cresting light
To consecrate a resurrected youth.
Though some may yearn to take up fresher roots
When all appears forsaken and condemned
We rise to greet the dawn in bold refute
And prove what hate has broken, love can mend
For bitterness infests divided hearts
But in the face of unity departs.