Credits & Info
- File Info
- 5.3 MB
- 3 min 52 sec
- 4.23 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.23 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 7,010 Plays | 1,246 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Metal, Rock - Heavy Metal
Another complete rerecording of an old song which I felt deserved it again. Godmode on.
Unfortunately there's no Metaljonus in this one. Unless he decides that he feels like doing the solos again! (Yes, that's a very blatant invitation. Could I make it more obvious?)
The mix was all done when I was baked out of my tree! I don't know why, but I felt that I should evolve my sound once more! This is it though, I think I've hit the modern studio sound that I've always really wanted.
The snare took a LOT of listening to with fresh ears. I finally decided it sounds nicer with the higher end on the EQ emphasized for that "SNAP" sound.
Plenty of beef in those toms and kicks. This is what a REAL wall of sound sounds like.
I INTENTIONALLY left the very bottom floor tom above the rest of the mix, so that it lowers the volume of everything else and completely obliterates the mix for that very special rumble/earthquake feel.
The bottom floor tom is used at 3:30. This is the ONLY time it is used. You may be able to notice.