Credits & Info
- File Info
- 698.5 KB
- 45 sec
- 4.16 / 5.00
Heard in 1 Entry!
View all submissions featuring this audio file.
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.16 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 6,238 Plays | 329 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Voice Acting - Voice Demo
Song used is "Drunken Sailors Dance Mix" by Stalagmite.
[PIRATE CAPTAIN] Ahoy, ye fellow scourges of the seven seas! Today we embark on-- Oooooh SHOOT! I should actually get meself a crew. Yanno, besides that accordion guy.
[ACCORDION STEVE] I can play harmonia too.
[PIRATE CAPTAIN] That's nice, Steve.
[PIRATE ANNOUNCER] Today on ARRGH Idol! Wait... shouldn't that be "ARRGHdol"? Ehh. I don't care.
[PIRATE CAPTAIN] Send in the first contestant!
[SIR ROBINBEARD WILLIAMROTT] Oh my gosh, I'm so happy to be here! Whoooa! Now what do I do? Maybe I could dance! Maybe I could siiiing! Maybe I could dance AND sing! Oh so many things! Because belieeeeve me, you ain't never had a pirate like me! ARRRRRG--
["PIRATE" ACTOR] Oh. I think I'm dying.
[PIRATE CAPTAIN] NEXT!