Credits & Info
- File Info
- 7.6 MB
- 8 min 17 sec
- 4.14 / 5.00
Heard in 1 Entry!
View all submissions featuring this audio file.
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.14 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 15,184 Plays | 1,824 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Easy Listening - Classical
Ok. This is my latest work. It is recording from Compositor's Contest in Opole, Poland. There are 8 players - 2 Violins, Viola, Cello, Flute, Oboe, Clarinet in Bb and Bassoon. There is a little surprise in the ending, so try to listen to the whole piece. Remeber, there is only 8 instrumentalists and conductor :) Enjoy!
P.S. -1 :D If you like this submission and you want it to be in "Best of the week" list, send a link to your friends and ask them to vote, download and share this with their friends. Thx! :D
P.S. Please leave a comment and share your opinion. Don't just vote, say what you think about this. Thx
P.S.2 All right. Here is the score of this piece. I hope you will like it. If you want to perform it somewhere, just send me a message and I will give you parts. Thx
P.S.3 Here is live recording from concert in my music school. It's me conducting. Check it out!