Reviews for "_-={Precious Seconds}=-_"

A warrior finds her determination...

Hello my friend. I don't know how long this song has been and if it has been here for a while I'm sorry for the late review. This piece was quite difficult to write a story for. I thought, and thought, and thought some more before it finally hit me. (Get's icepack for wound on head ;( ) Here it is. A young woman is training in the forest. She is training hard and harder still till the point to where her body can take the training no further. As she is doing double-skips on a jumprope she suddenly trips and slams her head against a oak tree and falls down. As she slowly gets up recovering from the fall her teacher comes from behind a tree. "So...taking a break already eh?" She gets up and says to her teacher in a brash manner, "What do you want master? If it's about the blunder I just made I'll just train harder to improve!" The master smiles and shakes his head and says, "No. I just wanted to give you congraduations for all the work you've done in the village. You think...you think yourself to be weak but you really are strong. " The woman kicks the oak tree repeated times in anger. She's heard that line before. "You're just saying that, like everyone else, just to be nice!! I'm still weak! Only through training will I be able to be strong!! I'm not a master of anything...I keep thinking about my brother...how when I first fought him and how I lost miseribly. I get so scared thinking about facing him again...and think that if I train three or four times as much as I used to that I might finally defeat him. But...whenever I think of that fight, I get the feeling that things will be no different. It scares me so much that my body trembles at the thought! That no matter how much I train that I'll never be as strong as him!" Tears steams down the young woman's face and the master closes his eyes in deep understanding. Suddenly his eyes open and they blaze fiercely with intense fire before he shouts, "ALL YOUR TRAINING WILL PROVE UTTERELY WORTHLESS...UNLESS YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!!" The woman raises her head and her master whispers, "I give hope to your kind..." The warrior turns around and whispers back, "And...I never kept any...for myself." No matter what the situation, no matter how hard a piece might seem to be able to create, remember Maestro and all of Newgrounds. All of your practicing will prove worthless unless you truly belive in yourselves! Look into the storm and shout, "Do your worst! For I will do mine!" Keep up the good work...

MaestroRage responds:

very true Zen... I sincerely apologize for my late response. I have read this review at least 3 times a week since it's creation, for it speaks volumes.

All your training will prove utterly worthless unles you believe in yourself. Truer words have been spoken very sparsely before. It seems like such an obvious thing to know, but really without truly dwelling deep within it's meaning, you get nothing out of it.

As for that storm, I can see it coming at the end of my education here in Computer Science. It is one I will have to encounter sooner or later, thank you for the story Zen.

And again for the review. I apologize again for the late response, I am glad you liked it!

Ahha!

Long time eh? I know I know its just a bunch of school work... haven't been able to touch the computer for a while. A very nice song. The name really made me think you were making another battle themed song, nope. Tricked us :). Has a very good climax were the violins do that prance sort-of thing. Then the ending even had a greater effect on me. Like something just big happened and nobody notices... nobody...
Good Job Keep up the Work! meh be expecting the next review in like 2 months :/. heheh....

MaestroRage responds:

heh, it takes me a month to respond to reviews now!? Blasphemy I know! I swear I won't let that happen again!

I really liked what you wrote on your last sentence there Key-Reaper. "Like something just big happened, and nobody notices."

It is unfortunate, that so many things in life are lost in this way. Something truly wonderful, something grand and wondrous, destroyed, or lost forever without anybody being the wiser...

Thank you kindly for the review, I hope when you do return, you will find yourself entertained! I apologize for the late response!

OMG! TIME IS RUNNING OUT!

Damn nice once again.

Have you ever been thinking of making a battle theme?

MaestroRage responds:

i've been making battle themes for years now my good sir D:

I have like 10 at least in my pages, and I think of making more everay day!

Glad you liked the song though, thank you for the review!

=][]

Damn you! XD

You always catch me off guard man. I thought you were gonna continue your trancical spree and this would be akin to a hardcore DnB. I still expected it to seriously pick up before I read your explanation =0

Great stuff with the timing and mood. The high piano neer the start reminds me of a song from FF6. Which isn't a bad thing ;P

MaestroRage responds:

I was going to, but I missed my old tools of the trade :(. I'll continue learning, and making of course, but i'm afraid for now, I want to continue telling stories. When times comes for more learning weeks, i'll go back to that trancical forge!

Glad you liked it Arby, thank you for the review! I apologize for the late response!

Wow..

Ingenius idea! My mind is completly amazed!
Great work, hope you keep making music for a long time.

MaestroRage responds:

can't believe I havn't started responding to these reviews yet. Epic Fail for me.

I'm glad you liked the piece Squake, I hope it was able to entertain and make you think. I will continue my efforts for as long as I can!

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it! I apologize for the late response!