Reviews for "_-={Precious Seconds}=-_"

astounding

Damn it slayer456 you took my story idea >:l...=D oh well great minds think a like xD
Anyway back to the song i found it amazing how you complimented everything with everything else :D

MaestroRage responds:

I like to compliment things :D! Like I have this picture of a hamster, with a picture of a little coconut shell. Perfect compliments of each other.

But thats besides the point, thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

V ery well done!

I seldom give perfect ratings now that I have seen and heard a lot of submissions to NG. All the competition really set standards for me, but this one earned it. What I imagined when I heard this song is that a king was journeying home to his castle, and the closer he got, the more he hurried, and when he arrived, he saw his wife die. The song is truly beautiful, how slowly and subtly it climaxes, and how sadly it withers away. Congratulations MaestroRage, you have just earned yourself a loyal fan.

MaestroRage responds:

thank you SizXZIE666! It is an absolute horrible thing to experience, rushing home, to the place of solitude and comfort to be greeted by a dying loved one. It is better this way then to have her die without gazing one last time into the eyes of her significant other. I know for one, I would much rather her die in his arms, then her die alone.

I suppose, though more painful, healing begins sooner this way.

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

I'm in awe.

I so wish I had time to write a full review, but sadly I cannot. THis song was one of the most beautiful I have everheard on the NG Audio portal. Words cannot describe how much I love this song. It's emotional, it's exciting, it is a masterpiece. I know im usually overly generous in all of my reviews, but this song so unbelievably deserves it. It...was...beautiful. All I can think of when I hear this song is a group of soldiers waiting as from over the distance unstopable hordes of enemies come rushing in. The soldiers make their final prayers and wait. As the enemies appear and surround the soldiers, they refuse the plea to lay down their arms or be stricken down. THe waves of soldiers desend upon them, and with yells of fury and tears of sadness, the soldiers slash through every enemy coming their way. They fight through wounds almost as if they can't feel it. Finally one by one they are stricken down until none remain.

MaestroRage responds:

Being wiped out in a stand of defiance. Time tested, glorious theme. Having decided the life they held would not be theirs at the end of this day the soldiers there seemed ready to wreck the vessels that carried them until this day into absolute destruction. Let them have the mangled, broken shells of men, for they would have their weapons embedded deep within enemies before eternal sleep took them.

Well written, thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

amzeing 10 stars

im completely speechless

MaestroRage responds:

Then no more need be said, thank you kindly for the review, i'm glad you liked it :)!

Now how can I not write a review about this???!!!

10/10!

This song is a masterpiece!

Now the choir comes in subtly and mysteriously, but when it begins to gain phrase, it was plain and pretty boring. I don't know about the entrances at times, the dynamic level was... surprising and it had startled me at times. Solid brassy sections! Great melodies! It wasn't until near 2 minutes in that I've figured out that the ticks are that of a watch or clock... it made me appreciate this song a lot more! I usually listen to the songs a couple times before writing a review, but I wrote this one on the spot. And I will read the first review afterwards. Cheers to another great piece!

MaestroRage responds:

ah TsizzenC, I am glad you found this piece entertaining! Having earned your 10 is a reward in of itself!

The dynamic levels of this song are often abrupt, then again, the ideas, the desires that are left aside, often pop back up in an abrupt fashion, which was exactly my intention. Sitting there, until when it is almost too late, it all storms back.

I hope you enjoyed the review, and that it gave you an idea of what I wanted to give. The fact you were able to hear the clock at all without any hint is impressive.

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!