Reviews for "YUGIOH SUX"

yo..damnit

ITS YOU WHO SUCKS YOU DAMN ASS YUGIOH IS A REAL GOOD ANIME...YOU DAMN ASSHOLE MADE FUN OF IT...IF YOU SAID YUGIOH SUCKS, THEN TRY MAKING AN ANIME BETTER THAN YUGIOH THEN...

naz-1 responds:

I already have made a few animes much better than that series. However if I showed them to you you'd say they were pathetic even if you did like them just to be spiteful. I know how the child's mind works, my friend.

That sucked

Yu-gi-oh is onr of the coolest animes. Like the other guy said your probably an immature brat who makes fun of things your too stupid to understand. You prob did watch five mins of it, then turned to rugrats to masturbate to angelica.

HAHAHAHA! i laugh at YOU because your stupid!

naz-1 responds:

What the hell is a "rugrats" and who is "angelica"? Is this a TV show? If so, you must know alot about it. I would say you are the one who ejaculates to this "angelica" character.

How does a crappy flash movie determine if one is "stupid" or not? I did not apply much effort to this movie, so all it proves is just that, I did not put all my effort into it. If you wish to see how "stupid" then this is not the way to find out.

im not an anime fun although

this shit Sux a lot,i didnt make it through the end.Get used on makin your on flash movies,instead of copyin stuff freak

naz-1 responds:

"Get used on makin your on flash movies" I am sorry, I did not understand what you were trying to say. Your "sentence" does not make any sense.

Your A Dumbass

Your Probably Some Immature Brat Who Likes To Make Fun Of Things You Can't Understand.. You Probably Watched One Show, Hell, Not Even One Show, Probably Like Five Minutes, Then You Turned It To Rugrats And Jacked Off To Angelica... Yu-Gi-Oh! Is One Of The Greatest Animes Ever, And This Doesn't Change Anything.. A True Anime Fan Would Ignore This, And Blam You.. Seeing As I'm A True Anime Fan.. Thats What I'm Going To Do...

naz-1 responds:

No, You Are A Dumbass, What Fuck Starts Every Word With A Capital Letter You Shit-Head? Oh Is Shit-Head One Word? Okay, Shithead, Is That Better? Please Die.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was the ~gigle~ funniest ~gigle~ thing i have ever seen i will give this a 5 everyday