Reviews for "[StarFox Corneria] -Zero-"

"They're on me! I'm gettin' careless!"

Not bad, man. I like how you kept the original style of the song, but didn't make it to similar to the original.

X-Infinity-Zero responds:

my goal was to make it feel like it could really be in the game. the entire time i was making this i just kept picturing me playing the game with this music playing.

I just felt if i went nuts and added a lot of my own stuff to it a lot of people wouldnt like it.

this songs a clasic and it should try to stay that way.

thanks for the review!

glad you liked it!

-ZERO-

o_0..

i dont recognize hearing anything remotely like this in starfox 64 nor the starfox for snes.. still really great song

X-Infinity-Zero responds:

its the very first level in Starfox on the SNES lol.

its good but

the main song starts arround 1:20 in this song

That is Truly Awesome

The deviations from the original track were risky but I think you pulled it off successfully.

Nothing compared to Titania

I just listened to Titania, and I cna't get over how awesome it is! This is kind of meh cause I can't really hear the Corneria, unless this is from the SNES version, which I think is likely since you remixed Titania from SNES as well. At any rate, it is a good remix. Keep up the good work.