Reviews for "[StarFox Corneria] -Zero-"

Wootness!

The original song had too many high pitched notes to make for good listening, this song is a great improvement, it keeps the general beat while at the same time making it for easy listening.

Youve Done a Fine Job Squire

Youve owned this song and made it your own, its my favourite game soundtrack and youve just made sure it stays that way,

this is amazing

wootasm

epic

MAD PROPS BROTHER ZERO

Ya know for some reason the original just poped in my head the other day and i couldnt get it out of there. At some point i was like O DAG, I BET NG HAS SOME PHAT REMIXES OF CORNERIA. I have not been let down. You kept the sound and feel of the original that made it so beast, but kicked it up a notch or 2, very excellent work man. The beat you whiped up is hardcore, and you made the raw power of the main just freakin epic. kudos mang, and thx for the listen.

Epic.