Reviews for "[StarFox Corneria] -Zero-"

Wow.

This is amazing, brings back so many memories.

This is going on my favorites...

This is one of the best game remixes I've ever heard. I want more. GIMME GIMME GIMME.
Awesome song btw. ='D
StarFox is awsome! So is Falco!

-BloodstainedNinja

X-Infinity-Zero responds:

lol calm down man i got 2 other starfox tracks out id like everyone to check out.

if you want more go check out my [Starfox Titania Remix] and a remix from the starfox game that was never released to the SNES [Starfox2]. let me know what ya think.

thanx for the review!

-ZERO-

SHAKE IT

WOOOT this tune is really sweeeet.... man i love this song and starfox to .wooowoowowo keep it upppp man!! nice job ;D

Not bad

personally i would prefer the actual one, until i found this, im starting to like re-mixes ^^

Awesome!!!