For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Heavy area music"

Can I make a recommendation?
Cut the last 5 seconds of dead space off of the song
I dont usually ask someone to alter their work like this, but I think the song slightly loses intensity if it can't be heard in a continuous loop.

Wierd Alarm

i dont wake up to anything this one little song u maded there is my alarm tone it makes it so much easier its THE one piece i LOVE i cant make sense with this in my ears it makes me feel.....just strangely better

OMGEPIC

Like someone said below in the first few seconds, i knew i would love it. 3 seconds later; "Thanks for voting, xstick202! Current Score 4.38 / 5.00 (+ 0.00067)
The song isnt even over and im writing a good review about it! Great job! Very catchy beginning tune, i know ill have it stuck in my head all day
Oh by the way it just ended
10/10 5/5
-xstick202-

sweet as

I knew in the first 4 seconds i liked it. reminds me of old school nintendo boss fights

Bad-assest music ever listened to. :)

Review says all. This track is one of the best i listened to here on NG. You do a very great job with metal. :)