Reviews for "The Newgrounds Voice Acting Collaboration 2020"

I have a personal preference and bias for the things that I wrote. ;) It was nice to hear them all acted out. It was a nice way to see which of my ideas ended up being funny and which ones ended up being meh.

I think the strong points of the collab included the game boy skit, ASMR, the Italian sob, the only fans, Yugioh, the date, and basically anything that Senny voiced in.

Some skits were a bit weaker than others, but there was an amazing variety of voices at all skill levels and quality. It was nice working with such a variety of people with different experiences and talents. I hope everyone has made key contacts and connections that will help them reach their goals.

I already have more ideas and will most likely start writing over winter break.

Sir-Jeffers responds:

Im ALWAYS down to voice more Joey Wheeler! So if you get something along those lines im 110% on board haha. you did fantastic Fro, really, Job well done mate!

VoicesByCorey responds:

Fro, if it wasn’t for you, we probably would of had like five skits for this collab lol! XD Thank you for being a huge contributor with your writing and hopping in the booth with me to tell me how dumb my voice sounds lol! XD I can’t wait to see what you put together for the next iteration! :D

NickSenny responds:

Thank you for the kind words Fro, but any skit is nothing without solid writing from you! So I appreciate your help. You also NAILED it in “In the Booth.” What a dumb, stupid, IDIOT.

This is superb! I used to voice act once, and listening to this recalls some great memories of how AWESOME and FUN it is to do voice acting! Awesome job, talented actors, writers, editors, and producers!

Sir-Jeffers responds:

its been fantastic all around, The talent in this has been incredible!

JoshDytonVO responds:

Glad you liked it and it brought back some of those happy memories. VA is so fun you should get back to it.

VoicesByCorey responds:

There’s no better time to get back into voice acting! :D I’m so glad this collab brought back some great memories for you! If you’re inclined, feel free to reach out to me about joining the next one! We’re looking to bring on new voice actors! :) Thank you for your support!!!

This needs to be at least a monthly thing... then we need a newgrounds podcast.

Spageti

Sir-Jeffers responds:

a NG podcast would be awesome! id be interested in it for sure

Fro responds:

There's multiple podcasts on newgrounds, including an official newgrounds podcast that gets posted to the front page monthly!

VoicesByCorey responds:

If we did a monthly show, we would need a lot of hands on deck for production, but that we be cool! Make sure you check out @TheNewgroundsPodcast! I actually was on it recently to promote this collab! Thank you for listening and showing your support! :D

Coolest people ever, would make cookies for all of them, 10/10 stars

And we all know Seven makes the best cookies! 😁

Id love cookies!

JoshDytonVO responds:

OOOOO can I have 2?

JohnnyGuy responds:

I love the cards you sent me over the holidays.

Spadezer responds:

COOOOKKKIIIEEEEEESSSS!

hella fun!!

no u

VoicesByCorey responds:

Super super fun! Thank you for listening and showing your support! :)