Reviews for "The Newgrounds Voice Acting Collaboration 2020"

Lovely. Honestly just really lovely.

VoicesByCorey responds:

We’re glad you think so! It means a lot that you took the time to listen and enjoy the collab! Thank you for the support :)

Donuts are mentioned here...
100/10.
Okay but for real though, great job! All the voice actors did pretty well! This was clearly made with love.

Fro responds:

Looks like we found the culprit taking two donuts.

VoicesByCorey responds:

CAPTAIN! The perp has admitted his faults! XD This collab was definitely made with love and we’re glad you enjoyed it, and the donuts! Thank you for your support :)

man, im listening this and i am truly believing the voice acting in the scene im projecting in my mind, nice job.

pd: btw, dont listen to that dobredork, he only does 0 and 5 reviews, he doesnt really have a base for review xd, see yall.

Fro responds:

A testament to how well the voice actors did if you could visualize the scenes!

VoicesByCorey responds:

That’s one of the things we try to do as voice actors, bring a scene to life with our voices! Thank you for listening and showing your support :) I’m glad you enjoyed it!

Fantastic job everyone!! Great voice acting AND great production value. I can tell you put a lot of effort into this project. I hope this helps you prove how much skill and work it takes to be a good voice actor and brings attention to your field!

VoicesByCorey responds:

Thank you so much for taking the time to listen and recognize the hard work that went into this! We truly worked hard on this and we’re glad that the production value is being noticed! We appreciate your support! :)

Wow it is great, I loved it!!! And HOW MANY PEOPLE DID COLLAB!

VoicesByCorey responds:

We had over 30 participants in the collab! It’s a great group of people who are extremely talented! I’m glad you liked the collab LeChapeau, thank you for listening!