Reviews for "The Newgrounds Voice Acting Collaboration 2020"

This is hilarious! Y'all should make an animation for every skit!

bro how can i hear this in my sleep its like 1:30:00

Fro responds:

Bro! Your profile says your like 8 years old? Just listen to it while you're supposed to be in your zoom class. Show your teacher and classmates, they'll love it. Don't tell your parents.

Been good to work with you lot!

Worth the wait!

I liked it, if there's gonna be anymore, I'd like that too.

VoicesByCorey responds:

There will definitely be more Dadush! If you want to help out with some music for the skits feel free to reach out!

Wonderful idea, substance and execution everyone! The art of audio storytelling isn't dead, and you guys seriously made my morning commute enjoyable and enriched. Ignore the haters. It's a blessing to see so many talents getting together and sharing their creative abilities.

Fro responds:

Just making one person's day more enjoyable makes this entire project worthwhile!

JoshDytonVO responds:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Like Fro said, to know people enjoy what we do makes it all worth while.

VoicesByCorey responds:

Making someone’s day is truly a great thing! We really appreciate your kind words Kalieth and support for the collab. We’re happy to have you aboard! :D

hazencruz responds:

the haters are my favorite tho