Reviews for "LP - Plunder the Galaxy"

Fantastic.

True story, I went to a punk show this evening, and there was a band called "The Johnny Earthquake Band," and their lead singer was, in fact, a pirate. Like, if you saw him walking down the street, you'd say, "oh my god, it's a fucking pirate!" At any rate, this a very lengthy, intricate work, and must have taken you a good amount of time and effort. That said, I'm giving you a zero. ...naw, only kidding. ten.

lol

I skimmed through this song before listening to it all the way through. I was impressed by the amount of progression this song goes through. You really look at all aspects of every track and take control of the possibilities with a beginning melody to start with!

Really cool!
Where's the boss to defeat while listening to this?
WHERE'S MY MOTORBIKE!!???!

awesome

I love the concept of space pirates. This song only makes the concept better.

damn!!!!

Sounds like Something that would be in a video game.Like on F-Zero GX. But this is awesome!Great job man!

Epic!

Now this is the sort of song that can make anything good no matter what it is! It has some of the most brilliant combination of instruments I have ever heard of. I could hear something like an organ and a bit of guitar in there. I did not get the feeling of pirates while listening to this, only a feeling of pure awesomeness. I can see why Kirbopher ranked this as his favorite audio submission of all time! There are just so many themes, be they dark, joyous, adventerous, suspenseful, or whatever!