Reviews for "LP - Plunder the Galaxy"

wow

This song and Lasers And Scimitars belong on Ratchet And Clank. They have the spacey, cyber feel to them and they totally remind me of pirate levels in Tools Of Destruction.

lol

I skimmed through this song before listening to it all the way through. I was impressed by the amount of progression this song goes through. You really look at all aspects of every track and take control of the possibilities with a beginning melody to start with!

Really cool!
Where's the boss to defeat while listening to this?
WHERE'S MY MOTORBIKE!!???!

I like this song too

Sounds like a Guy is strangling someone at 00:22 because first its like some guy was going at a kings palace but he was a pirate so he blew up the knights and crusades and starts strangling!!!!! Then after 00:33 it sounds like a murdering pirates killing other people then it goes insane then the pirates keeps doing that the rest of the song!!!!!!!!!!! I just love your songs!

holy crap

not gonna lie, that was pretty amazing
the best part of this song was the transitions
it just kept throwing new stuff at me while holding the same theme
very nice work
keep 'em coming!
overall - amazing song, gonna download + fav this one

Kick ass

This song made me cream myself =O
Awesomeness 5/5

Erectronik responds:

Yeharr!! I'm glad it did, pirates are that awesome.

LP