Reviews for "(::Jumping On A Trampoline::)"

hmm

awesome, I dont get why most of your songs have bad ratings. Maybe it's because you say vote 5 in your "author comments". Newgrounds voters sure do love to screw with people dont they D: Great job anyway!

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

True VERY TRUE. Don't understand some people! It makes me SO ANGRY!! lol, well, the reviews are what matter anyways.

liking it

again this has a bit of grooviness in it and i really like it. the piano is lovely.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

lol, thanks a lot for reviewing so many of my songs like I did to yours. Sweet. =) You like groove don't you?

>=U

yay!

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

That's not helpful at all! WHAT A POINTLESS REVIEW! Lol.

Nice job.

It's a good sign when I go back to your first song and it's this good. That should mean for several other good songs also. It was very catchy and had a groovy beat to it. The only complaint that I can think of at all is around 40 seconds or so when you introduce the new instrument it may sound a bit crowded or messy because there is a lot going on at once. It doesn't last too long though so it's not really a problem. Overall, a fun and fast paced submission to listen to.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Thanks. I think a lot of my songs sound a like though. I need to imrpove on the variety of sounds I use. 0_o

Well thanks for your detailed review!

DAMN!

im actually surprised no one used this in any of their flashes, thats how good i think it is!

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Lol its made with pre-set loops so ehh.. it was my first song to post here on Newgrounds BTW. Thanks for your compliment though! :D