Reviews for "Blam Another Day"

You give me boner for softdrnk type clocks.

That was very cool. only couple things i didn't like. the sound levels kept going up and down, sometimes hard to hear, sometimes too loud. Also, you put matrix shit in James Bond movie. I can't get over that. bothered me, made me impotence for a sec. but omfg that movie is soo coo. made me jump up and down in my computer chair and giggle with glee. you have made a real contibution.

"My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him."
-Solomon 5:4

Normally...

I feel that the clock crew produces some grade a disgusting shit but this changed my mind I loved it I gave interactivity and violence a ten just cause I couldn't bring myself to giving anything less for this wondderful video it kicked ass but im ass...yeah i just proofread i dont think ill be editing muahahhaha!!!!

SWEET!!!!

Kool i saw a clock movie before and thought it was turd so i stopped watching them but this movie has tottally changed my mind it was awsome

WOW

One of the best animations EVER! Great music and very humorous I give it 12 thumbs up

wow......

Shooooot!
man tha was a great one huh?
soooooooooooooo cooooooooooool