Reviews for "Lighting A Candle"

Amazing

Keep up the good work! God has blessed you with a very special gift. Trust Him and let Him guide you, and you will become even better thousandfold. However, you will go through hard times, but if you trust in God, he will give you the streingth to pull through. This goes not only for you, but all who walk upon this earth that He has so graciously given us.

Can't get enough

You really know how to incorporate emotion into your music. Great work as always.

Wonderful.

I <3 this alot.

i like it

evey time i listin to your song you have put all your heart in them and thats why they are so good

Imagery is Everything

They live on the streets, homeless because society takes no account into what people could do, if given half a chance. They see mothers on the street with children, overweight and undereducated. High profile buisiness men who honestly dont see the helpless in the world, even in their own backyards. Dysfunction.
Winter comes, snow is falling, and there's nowhere to go.
An open door, they're welcome in the shelter finally. But there are too many people here- it won't last.
Imagery is everything. Respect, yo.