Reviews for "Waiting"

Perverted? what?

i was just gonna vote it 5, but then i had to vote it 5 and give it ten just to say how the hell is this piece perverted in anyway? Trollin much? speakin of which ive seen that guy trollin elsewhere in the art portal. anyways, i like this piece as you can tell. i especially like how the orange on her really sticks out over all!

Thanks I appreciate it! <:P

sweet picture :)

and kavin how does one tear something "aprat?"

lol i know, right...?
It's kind of entertaining to watch guys with the IQ of hamsters try to express their opinion.

hmmm...

this one looks really rushed... the linework isnt bad, but you can see some of your workings on the brances and leave behind her, i think the stars arnt carried on underneath the brance... the colouring is good... i like how the shades mix in extreamly well and give you that cool, cold night theme and feel... her hands look really small... or her head is really big compaired to the rest of her... also i have to agree with shinobi-hunter about the hair... it seems really strange, i know your trying to get the pespective right but i felt it stood out like a thorn, also her eyes are really piercing which i feel was nice with how it still stands out while fading into the darker area of the picture, your getting an 8 beacuse i really do like the colours and colouring... but i fell you rushed this or just got fead up with it, so im going to mark you down due to the fact that this isnt the best work from you... i was a bit disapointed but still, i really love the colours, but i felt the linework let you down.... sorry sabs :(

Hehe - can't sneak these past you, huh? ;P

Yeah, this is one of my quicker works. Originally, I was thinking of not submitting this at all, because it was one of those 'experiment' type pics. It was a really rough sketch, so I thought i'd try out a new technique or two while quickly colouring it.

Mostly I just tried screwing around with gradient coloring and glow effects.

Thanks for the review, as usual~!!
I think 8 is still plenty generous. ;D Even your "disappointed" reviews are super nice! :3

I like it

I think its pretty good. The only minor issue I have with it are that the braid looks a little out of place since it's so bright (and perfectly straight?). Kinda distracting.

Great coloring.