Reviews for "In The Beginning"

Good combining

The combination of your sounds mixed really well with the song. I wouldn't say it gave me a dark feeling, but it certainly was a mysterious feeling.
At 1:22 that added instrument was great to the mysterious feeling of the song.

wyldfyre1 responds:

I agree most deffenatly. I was going for something dark but i can see the mystery in the song. It works out either way i mean i'm happy if any of my songs give a emotion or feeling or even tell a story =). Thanks for the interview =)

M&mazing

Well its just like you said, dark and mysterious. But i really like this song because it makes godly reading music (sry if its not what you intended) but it adds more to a good book. All i can say is i respect your work as an artist and keep it up.

wyldfyre1 responds:

haha hey man if you like it i don't complain be it for reading, flash, anything if it gives an effect then i've done my job.

Hmmm.

I like it but it feels that it needs to be livened up. Personally I think this should collide with parts of a more up tempo trance type song.

wyldfyre1 responds:

your probably right haha however i do like how it turned out dispite. I may do a tranced up version of it.

Fade in *and* out?

I think, the music would also sound interesting, if the synthetic sound would also fade out after the beat and not just interrupt... no?

wyldfyre1 responds:

Do you mean like a waa-waa effect? Hmm Maybe. it probably would sound pretty cool like that. Who knows i may look into it =) Thanks for the review man!

cool

cool beat to chill 2 but needs a little up tempo somewhere and shuld kick in somewhere so u can really jam

thanks alot =)