Reviews for "Robotnik, Psy, and Jen"

Yeah, good work Psy.

Nice way of using sprites to slightly animate someone elses audio. I'd give you nothing if not for my love of sprites.

Psyguy responds:

And, nice reveiw of little to no help at all. ^_^

I really didn't enjoy it at all

The graphics were cool, sound was good, I liked the style with which it was made. But just not funny, not even a smile, and it's not hard to make me laugh. I give violence a 5 because there was none, which in my eyes doesn't help or hurt (it's possible to be too violent, in which casethe score would go down) Humor zero. Overall, maybe 2 is harsh but it was recommended to me because it was "so funny" and had high expectations for it to be so. I guess I wasn't high enough, sorry.

Usually I like random but...

This is just bad, no original artwork, just ripped sprites and strange audio that isn't your own. It makes no sense and isn't funny in the least bit. If anyone hits a five they must either be seeing something I missed or are nothing but a mindless psyguy.com fan like most of the people that go there are.

Psyguy responds:

You're an idiot if you think your opinion is fact. You don't like it, fine. Don't blame other people for their opinion YOU FUCKING MORON!

GRR

A WASTE OF A FEW PRECIOS MOMENTS OF MY LIFE!

Psyguy responds:

Yeah, you could of used them to learn how to spell! XD