For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Robotnik, Psy, and Jen"

psyguy, u rule

the custom characters that u have are awsome, i love ur work. you need to do more work in newgrounds. Make more flashes. I love your website too. U RULE!!

..galoshes?

That was pretty damn funny. It's amazing how people like me can find words like that amusing 0.0

Man that was some Crazy Crap!

It was so random and stupid it was funny. Great voice acting!

Hehe!

Reminds me of the limited animations of SeaLab 2021, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law and The Brak Show. Great stuff. I enjoy those (except Brak and ATHF get annoying often), and this was funny. Good voices, although the Dr. Robotnik and Tails voices were really too similar for me... But it was hillarious.

Stoned

This is what being stoned is aaaaall about!