Reviews for "Robotnik, Psy, and Jen"

GAZIBO!

Heh.. I'm going to regret doing this but.... I have a list of new words!=D hemeroid, decapation, amputation, mullet, spleen, utter, asparagus, ocra, ocarina, jambalaya, zooloo, bracket, testicular amputation. i'll stop now....

Very enjoyable

I found it to be great. My friend told me about it at lunch one day and I thought I should check it out. I am glad I did. I found it hilarious. Macadamia, wonderfullness. Though the graphics could have been made better with more practice I stillt hink you did a good job. Though there is always room for improvement.

This movie wasn't creative and not funny..

This movie is based on an audio of an old skit and all the ideas are stolen from it. How is this creative besides the fact they added sonic-related characters? I didn't find it funny- I can understand how younger people maybe would, because it's goofy things, but I find it outdated and dull. I watched the whole thing, don't get me wrong, but it was a waste of time. It's nice you're trying, but learn to do original things and work flash better.

~Aly

I love you.

Not really, Psy, but this is the best flash you've ever done. By far, my favorite on NG. Don't stop giving NG all you've got. Damn good job, Psy. Damn good job.

The randomness! It hurts so good!

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying! Macadamia! Gazebo!

By the way, who the heck was the green demonic hedgehog? Is that supposed to be Psy?

Anyway, this Flash proved extremely funny and deserves no less than a 4.0!