Reviews for "Robotnik, Psy, and Jen"

I have another funny word.

its oblong another word for rectangle maybe you can make it again and put that in a random thing to top it all of............................ ............ hruyt785278956 7824y7 56y2325-6=2325=3 i63-68 -u68wuyj6y I'M DANCIN' LIKE @ MONKEY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(please reply)

Jen I miss your comics :(

I know how this happened because jen makes awesome comics about that eggman she made with arashi as well I wish her comic could continue. As usual great movie Psy your movies always make me better even if I feel like puking O.o so yeah your an awesome comedian I love your sock puppet show as well its so funny anyway 10

Awesome

I love this, I must have watched this at least 6 times. Very funny.

Graphics (6): I gave this a 6 because, although its very well done, this is only a sprite movie.

Style (10): The style is very clever. I can amagine that this sort of thing is what goes on in Psy's head. lol

Sound (9): Very good, random and original.

Violence (1): Not saying its bad, just saying that there wasnt much realy. Doesent matter tho.

Interactivity (2): Theres a play button =S

Humor (10): It still makes me laugh, as all your comics do Psy

Overall (9): A very good piece of flash.

I really didn't enjoy it at all

The graphics were cool, sound was good, I liked the style with which it was made. But just not funny, not even a smile, and it's not hard to make me laugh. I give violence a 5 because there was none, which in my eyes doesn't help or hurt (it's possible to be too violent, in which casethe score would go down) Humor zero. Overall, maybe 2 is harsh but it was recommended to me because it was "so funny" and had high expectations for it to be so. I guess I wasn't high enough, sorry.

i thought i was strange...BUS!

i'd hate to live there
and i havn't even heard half of those words
and the song is annoying! but clever