Reviews for "Robotnik, Psy, and Jen"

So... frickin'... awesome!

I can't believe how fucking awesome this is. It boggles the mind.

WATCH IT DAMNIT!!!

Awesome Movie

The beginning was a little slow, but the movie was hillarious. It shows that some people out there can still create quality content without being reduced to vulgarity and violence.

I loved this

Alright! A sprite movie that WASN'T mindless nonsense combat! And with actual humor! Woohoo! And the voice acting actually worked! Damn good job.

You Forgot Razzamatazz!

This. . .is the coolest sprite movie. . .every created. It's just crazy enough to work!

The sprites are all original(the "Jen" sprites only to a certain degree) and they work well for the movie. They were fairly well animated, as well.(Especially the Jen-Ivo sprites.)
The sound was absolutely hysterical. . . Nuts, man. Nuts. XD

Overall, I'd have to say that you certainly have style, when it comes to making things that tickle the funny bone, and bone the funny tickle, bro. . . .wait, that sounded terrible.

very cool

that was not what i expected but it was cool. i liked it very much. keep them rolling. 2 thumbs up.