Reviews for "Robotnik, Psy, and Jen"

that was cool

although i cant believe i sat through it all. good job

I couldn't breathe!!!

HAHAHA That had me choking for air I was chuckling so hard. Nice work. Not what I would consider quality flash but it was worth watching.
The audio combined with the visuals was a nice effect. I'm sure we've all had moments like that when we've found words that sounded odd and had to say them a few times, only to realize that some words can stimulate... ah shit I forgot what I was gonna say. oh well nice flash

I concur

i agree with gogehenks... at first i thought it was a tad off... wierd even... but then, as you watch more of it, it starts to get funny... and then when they went into their 'music video sequence' i lost it... very funny... good jorb!

wow..that was...um...wow.

that was..wow.. i think i got high watching this. all the molding colors got to me. very funny. all hail doctor pepper!

It was wierd but damned if it wasn't funny!

Very nicely done. At first it didn't quite strike me as super funny, but when both Psy and Eggman began blurting out the words at random, I couldn't help but laugh a bit.

All in all, it was well worth the watch. And thanks to my ULTIMATE CABLE MODEM OF DOOOM DEATH AND DESTRUCTION (D & D) it didn't take long to load at all.

Huzzah! I feel...normal.