Reviews for "Robotnik, Psy, and Jen"

SHWEET

Oh man, this is so FUNNY!!!!! I LUV IT!

Hahahaha

That made no sense, but it was hella funny, especially when they started singing "Blubba Blubba!"

I don't know where you got the idea for that, but like I said, it was hella funny!

Great

I been a fan of your site for a couple of years now and its good to see your still spewing out the funny stuff ^^ Great job
P.S Chaos Diamonds 3 rules

Hehe!

Reminds me of the limited animations of SeaLab 2021, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law and The Brak Show. Great stuff. I enjoy those (except Brak and ATHF get annoying often), and this was funny. Good voices, although the Dr. Robotnik and Tails voices were really too similar for me... But it was hillarious.

Blahd....

glurh....skitss...bulaaaghis...CANT...hagsgsgs.. SPEAK....gggllluurrhhh....HELP!!!!

WM [:{}]