Reviews for "Robotnik, Psy, and Jen"

that was funny

but i think you're crazy ah well nevermind that. this flash was just plain funny

Awesome. Just, awesome, man. Just watch it.

I was introduced to this sprite audio comic two years ago on a Sonic Adventure 2: Battle message board and still think it's funny. Whether you have a large vocabulary or not, you will still lagh your ass off at the funny sounding words. Two big thumbs up.

Amazing

Its amazing. the use of sprites was awsome and considering it started as an audio track the timing was perfect. well that maybe thats the reason your one of my favorite artists. Long live the sprite parody genre!

omg that was funny!

I'm giveig you a high score cause the was funny!(sorry if I sound n00bish in a way)

*gives soul to Dr. Pepper*

i give the violence a 10 because i was violently laughing my trachia out during this. i can't use flash, im just giving reviews here, people.