For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Final Fantasy VII - Fight 2007"

respect.

sweet job.
no criticism here.
sometimes i thought the guitar stood out a bit choppy, but that's what gives it a good feel :D
haha i like how u ended it.
i've never heard final fantasy before [as lame as that can get] but i think this sounds pretty badass
and like in a hard fight >XD
sweetness
..or rockyness
dude u got some mad skills, ook?
i am beyond jealous XD

NemesisTheory responds:

I'm glad you liked it, and yeah, the guitar wasn't meant to sound realistic, more something along the lines of a rough lead instrument. :D

You've never heard final fantasy before? Nobuo is a genius. If you have the time I really recommend checking out some of his music!

Perfect!

If Square-Enix ever remade FF7 on a newer system, I would promote this tune to be the remixed battle theme.

FF7 Battle Theme? Good remix mate!

Ah, I loved the game, and I loved the music.

And now, I love the remix, great as always. Looking through your music, you are great at remixing songs. You really have the touch for it.

Keep it up!

i love this

i really love this music im a fan of final fantasy but this music should be in the guinness record LOL

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????!??!!!?!?!!??!!??!?!?

best final fantasy Vll remix ever. try the tactics series next.