For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Final Fantasy VII - Fight 2007"

OMG

woah man great remix
best final fantasy remix i've heard keep up the good work
you kick ass

+peace+

Nice!

nice song, I loved the finnal fantasy themes and songs... most very calm... You added a new meaning to the themes, Great work! I downloaded it too!

nice!

Final fantasy music is some of the nicest music in a vid,but could use a harder edge like in battles. This would fit in nicely with random battles or a boss fight. Nice job,man.

u down there VVVVVVV ur a big lier !!

FF7 was the best and will stay the best FF game ever (untill 13) =)

Even better then the Original!

Although the original soundtrack already kicked ass as it was, this is even better.
After a while the original battle theme could become almost annoying: This version instead doesn't...I don't know how many times I've already listened to it, but it's still pure awesomeness!

Keep it up!