Reviews for "Final Fantasy VII - Fight 2007"

u down there VVVVVVV ur a big lier !!

FF7 was the best and will stay the best FF game ever (untill 13) =)

Well....

<sigh>

It really pains me to say this, because FF7 ranks near the bottom on my list of favourite Final Fantasy games.....

But I grudgingly admit that the fight theme was pretty kickass, and you have very effectively brought Slayer into craziness with this masterpiece. From one artist to another, kudos.

-Bitium

FF7 ftw

This is a powerful remix of an already great song. FF7 had such a good soundtrack but it was so low tech. This is a great modern version of a classic that doesn't disappoint. This is the best version of that track too.

Keep up the great work!

Very nice indeed!

Awesome work!

I'm really liking this remix - REALLY liking it. You've incorporated an amazing use of techno-like beats and sounds, and also kept the familiarity with FFVII - It'sare really impressive piece of work!

A well earned 10/10!

nice!

Final fantasy music is some of the nicest music in a vid,but could use a harder edge like in battles. This would fit in nicely with random battles or a boss fight. Nice job,man.