For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "the Composer"

Master piece

From begining to the end. One word, Amazing.

I cry

This is beautiful. I look forward to something else like this!

As a stand alone piece

the animation just flowed with it beautifully
the real song is not so hot by itself...
not meaning to be a bugger tho... I'm sorry.
why am I??? I WAS going to give a six but what the hell am I doing..
have a 10. It's wonderful. lol why am I still writing when I should be DOING things...

beautiful

this is truely a great song. did you write the notes yourself? if you did may i get them from you? i one day hope to make something as beautiful as this. but if you did have the sheet music or anything may i have them so i can play this song for myself? everytime i listen to it i try to play it with my hands but it just seems to come out weird haha.

Beautifull

This is one of the moste beautifull instrumentals I've ever heard. And the Flash to it touched me. Which is a very rare thing.

I would really love the sheet, so I can learn to play it. Is there any way you can give that to me, please?