For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 168 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "the Composer"

Thank you, for this.

From the actions, even minute ones, ones that we may never think that can harm a person, can come the greatest despair.

Moving

I want to cry listening to this ;____;

It's just so beautiful!

Amazing...

I still remember this cartoon from when I watched it years ago. The music was the most touching I'd ever heard.

Dear sir, if it wouldn't be too much to ask, you wouldn't happen to have the sheet music for this masterpiece laying around to share would you? I would simply love to learn how to play this.

Touching

This is amazing music, very touching, meaningful, sad, yet happy.
We enjoy warmth because we have been cold. We appreciate light because we have been in darkness. By the same token, we can experience joy because we have known sadness.

this is a very sad

Its so good that it makes me wanna give money to that kid in the video.....i LOVED it