Reviews for "Nothing Else Matters In Church"

Awesome!

I usually hate synthed music, but this was almost spot-on.
Only gripes I have are some jumped notes in the outro. (i.e. you changed chords too soon, but that's nothing 2 minutes of reprogramming can't fix.)
I'd love to try to put the vocal over this, I think the choir might get in the way on occasion, but I think I could pull it off.
Love it, man. You're the king.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

I can hit you up a version without the choir if you want. Thanks for the review, man.

damn

if only i could use flash, i'd definately use this in an animation.
did you program it on FL or play it with a midi controller? either way, it must have been heckling, but you pulled it off and no doubtedly slayed the other covers

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

It was done in Reason. It was a crappy midi I found, that I ended up re writing from scratch. Which means, I knew the notes were way off, had to re-tab it out, as I played my guitar...I probably worked much harder on this, than I ever intended to. Glad you liked it. As for other covers, I haven't heard one as good. (where synthed stuff was used)

Thanks for another awesome review!\m/

Nice

I'm a huge fan of the old Metallica. If there new album is like St Anger I might just lose it. For me every album after the Black Album has been a steady decline for their musical sound, but that's just me.
Anyway, awesome song. Keep up the good work. Gettin all my 5 on this one.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Yeah man, me too..except...it was the black album that did it for me. Didn't care for it. That was "sellout" album to all of us that listened to the thrashy, heavy..whiskey influenced Metallica. (when they ruled.). I actually felt that Master of Puppets was almost overproduced. They are using the same producer as Slayer, this time. So hopefully some good comes out of it. I doubt he's gonna say.." I love the feel of the garage sound and the garbage can drums...keep it up, dudes" But...who knows.
Anyways, thanks for the fiven on this.

nice...

It's good!! And i mean REALLY good!!!

Thanks!

well i can say this.

Im a big metallica fan. personally i dont think they sold out, I think they just tried for a new sound. but then again thats just my opinion and everyone has their own taste in music. Besides that this was excellent, loved it fanamonall 10/10 5/5

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks man. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And you make a valid point. I'm waiting to see if they go old school with the new album they are working on. If its another St. Failure...then..I have lost all hope for the old geezers. But...I do think they have one more good one left in them before there is nothing left at all. Lets hope James hits the whiskey again. haha.