Reviews for "AGNRYMAN ANTICS"

Why isn't this rated higher?

DMK, you really know how to make people laugh, from making weird animtutations to hillariously bad shorts...this is just great. I can't really tell you to work on the graphics, as they are your style (no offense) and the fact that a man goes to the store to by a chode just blows my mind!
A man running around with a purse, along with the malaproprisms made this a great timewaster and certainly made me ROFLMAO...there must be something wrong with me! Agnryfaic has to be one of my favorite portal characters, because of his crazy antics and weird persona that emits from his round yellow head and fixated eyebrows.
On another note, leigh mcgrath is a no good bum and I highly recommend this short to people who enjoy non-sequiter type/random humor!

[3/5]

Wicked

Seriously, just so outta control, u don't realise whats gonna happen half the time, loving the money, whats the song!!

There's a reason why this is my favorite flash

This entire thing is a fucking masterpiece and people should pay more attention to it.
SIR TIHS IS NTO ENUF MUNEY!!11

Funny and weird

I like this so much I had to go searching around for it months later just to see it again.

oh wang like

wang think this was very funny ..............................u have a spot in my favorites.........WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE