Reviews for "AGNRYMAN ANTICS"

Cool.... Very cool

Drunkmagikoopa, yu've made it again... Cool stuff, fun, interesting nd for the most FUNNY!!! I Like you dude

Bwahaha

One of the funniest flashes I've seen. Great idea & funny music to boot. Make more agnryman antics!!1111

Best Flash Ever

This is simply amazing. It's humor is beyond anything I have ever witnessed. All the character movements, the sounds, the music, it all goes together perfectly. The first time I watched it, I missed half of the jokes because I was laughing my ass off. You sir, are a God of flash.

Looks can be decieving.

At first, when I clicked this, I was like, "wow, what the hell is this doing on the front page?" The preloader didn't amaze me, but then.....it became so awesome. The text was misspelled HILARIOUSLY, the music was awesome, and the graphics were simple, but kinda cute. The plot was hilarious, and you had me in stitches when you put bush's face on the zero dollar bill. And, when he threatened to smack him with the 'raik', it was pure gold...although the end wasn't very impressive.

truly

funny.the sound iz funny the way they move iz hillarrius
just plain funny