Reviews for "AGNRYMAN ANTICS"

Darrharharhar

Ridiculous.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

YES NICE ONE HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY SO ORIGINAL!

Tihs teh rxorxs

tihs rosxox my soxcks. I lvoe tihs. Uoy aer teh geratets fashl atirst evre! ROFL. This was wicked funny. Great work.

"I OUGHTTA SAMCK UYO WHIT MAH RAIK!!!!!"

This was an awesome flash, and is definately going on my favorites.
Don't be sad about the 0 for sound,(although you probably dont give two shits about my opinion because your sexy like that) I only put that
because i have no speakers. This flash was great, howver, the end was kind of a letdown...I hope that you make a series out of this and they all get 4.00+ scores.

GJ MROE PLZ>!

pure

and utter genius. the makers of macromedia flash should feel blessed and honored in presenting this god's tear drop in swf format. lo, and behold, lord agnryman is upon us, and he is using our produkts!

whoever rates this lower than a ten is either gay, fat, or female.