Reviews for "The Dancing Fire"

cool!

I love listening to this with headphones :D That synth that's sweeping around with that stereo effect is awesome! This reminds me of a song from a GBA game called "Golden Sun", where there's a tribe woshipping a big statue. Awesome work, man!

kelwynshade responds:

Thanks. This song was also done as a test too... I'm impressed it's getting the love.

I like it, but my only beef with it is..

Its short. I like my songs to be more than 3 minutes, its still good to listen to every now and then though.

kelwynshade responds:

This song just wanted to be edgy and not hang out with the other 3 minute songs is all. =)

Good beat

It has a solid beat, with a level of creepy within the melody. Perhaps as the song progresses, the melody could change to reflect the dark celebration is reaching its peak. Just a thought.

kelwynshade responds:

And a good thought at that. I'll see what I can do with it in the future.

<3 Love it

This is the first of your songs I heard, and I still love it. And, you even get my first review, flash and audio alike. 8D I do love your other songs a LOT, and I've saved every one to my computer. <3 Please keep making your songs!

~Shin

kelwynshade responds:

I'm very happy to hear that you enjoy the music. Trust me, I'll have plenty of music being released very often, so keep checking back for more goods. Thanks for letting me know how you feel.

Okay

Its a little bit boring but i like it
If you keep this level you can get high up

farewell

kelwynshade responds:

I appreciate the comment. I agree, it does feel like it's missing something. Thanks for the comment.